Problem with a Sagem.

cadman

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a problem with scanning on a Sagem 1x with Andromeda 2.0. When i do a scan it finds 180 or so transponders but, when the actual channel scan begins, it freezes after just 2 transponders. Set my location has been set to my local area (North Lanarkshire). Any help is much appreciated.

I would try a re-flash to start with...

I have a problem with scanning on a Sagem 1x with Andromeda 2.0. When i do a scan it finds 180 or so transponders but, when the actual channel scan begins, it freezes after just 2 transponders. Set my location has been set to my local area (North Lanarkshire). Any help is much appreciated.

hi m8 try using blase trinity final

or the new ******+ 2.1 image - read the PDF in the thread, it tells you what u need

There's loads of members on here from North Lanarkshire, maybe one of them will be kind enough to post their services and bouquets for you to FTP them to var/tuxbox/config/zapit. After that all you have to do is use the remote and press dbox > service > reload channel lists.

hi m8
if you cant get it to scan try these services and bouquettes they are all uptodate for your area.
cheers johny48

thanks guys your help is very much appreciated. I'll decide tomorrow whether to go the new image route (Al's had good reviews and comments on his image)or use Johny48's files.

:Cheers:

Back