problem r01 no ca found på dm800se v2

MarinoG

New Member +
Reaction score
Hallå! Jag har försökt men misslyckats kan någon hjälpa tills hur man kommer igång rutan problem r01 no ca found dm800se v2 original Problemet startade under när jag försökte blinka en ny bild rösten stängdes av och började få meddelandet

Hello! I have tried but failed can anyone help until how to get started box problem r01 no ca found dm800se v2 original The problem started during when I tried to flash a new image the voice was muted and started getting the message....

Hi from Sweden. I have google translated your post. Hopefully someone will have an answer @Ferret

Last edited:
You have flashed a clone image to your box.

To recover you need to use japhar flasher see attached and an original image.

Connect both a service cable and a ethernet cable from your router.
Fill in your networks IP details and give the 800 a IP address within the range of your router DHCP table.
Now click connect if you get a connection select the image and flash the box.

Attachments

• JapharFlasherv1.1.rar
    1 MB · Views: 6
Hello! I have tried but failed can anyone help until how to get started box problem r01 no ca found dm800se v2 original The problem started during when I tried to flash a new image the voice was muted and started getting the message

I have problems starting DB800hdsev2, I loaded Merlin-3_OE-2.0-dm800seV2-ramiMAHER.nfi it started but I have difficulty updating the image, have problems loading Thor 08 w, thank you if you have tips how should I do, the problem started with r01 no ca found and think i need image with ssl88d for sim

Are your sure your setting up Japhar Flasher with the correct com port and IP range ?

The only other option i could recommend is Optiflasher. Try that.

Thanks now work, you can recommended an image for 800hd see v2 original

Hi I have a problem and I do not know how to fix it, when I flash up image Merlin-3_OE-2.0-dm800seV2-ramiMAHER.nfi dreambox work as usual, when I flash openatv or other image I get the message on dreambox
R01 No Ca Found

Hi I have a problem and I do not know how to fix it, when I flash up image Merlin-3_OE-2.0-dm800seV2-ramiMAHER.nfi dreambox work as usual, when I flash openatv or other image I get the message on dreambox
R01 No Ca Found
Right if your flashing this image and it works Merlin-3_OE-2.0-dm800seV2-ramiMAHER.nfi dreambox your box is a sim2 clone and not an original box as you said it was.

You can only flash sim2 images.

Your other option would be to purchase a Japhar sim for it then you can flash any image you like.

Is openATV for clone so I can test
There are no image maker making for clones the clones image are patched by members from the sat community

There are some Sim2 800se images here

Dreambox DM800SE Clone Images

As a new member you wont be able to download them till tomorrow

When downloading make sure it states it is for a V2 clone as there are the standard 800ES image in there also.

You have flashed a clone image to your box.

To recover you need to use japhar flasher see attached and an original image.

Connect both a service cable and a ethernet cable from your router.
Fill in your networks IP details and give the 800 a IP address within the range of your router DHCP table.
Now click connect if you get a connection select the image and flash the box.
Why I can't download it?

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Back