problem putting new image on

vin111

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys, im trying to put a new image on my mates dbox, im using his lappy so didnt have all my software installed, im using a a serial and crossover and ifa trying to up load the image and it come up saying this
felher beim extract des rar archives code 101 unable to load unrar.dll im taking it its the extraction of the image, i have used winrar ro extract and it seems ok and have tried winzip to no avail, am i missing some thing here or could some one send me a image which is not compressed would be good thanks, im using a nokia 2x blade image is good thanks

Hiya mate, just extract the image to your desk top then point ?IFA to that extracted image and should flash ok :)

You cannot flash an unextracted image

hiya, yes i am extracting it but for some reason will not send from the ifa, i will try with another extractor thanks

he tried to do it himself and ended up getting stuck at loading up klein system ( loading kernal), so need to use ifa i believe, on checking my lappy when i unextrzct using winrar the image bomes up as with a picture of a cd next to it and can then send to ifa and all works, but on his once you unextract it has the winrar picture next to it, any ideas, i cant use my lappy as i havnt a serial cable connection and have tried it without just using the crossover and it wont get passed the start up stage

he tried to do it himself and ended up getting stuck at loading up klein system ( loading kernal), so need to use ifa i believe, on checking my lappy when i unextrzct using winrar the image bomes up as with a picture of a cd next to it and can then send to ifa and all works, but on his once you unextract it has the winrar picture next to it, any ideas, i cant use my lappy as i havnt a serial cable connection and have tried it without just using the crossover and it wont get passed the start up stage

Follow post 5 of this thread

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/174518/

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys, maaged to sort it out, after all of that it was the ifa , i had corrupt download , changed the version and it worked fine, thanks again

Back