Problem loading webpage

ruud36

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guy's i'm having a problem loading a website.It started a few days ago.Everthing else seems fine ,but when i try to load this site up it sits there waiting for ages or loads the main page and then when you want to navigate round the site it freezes up again.I'm not too good on comps but ive defragged, restarted, unplugged and replugged the modem,cleared cookies and temp internet files.Still no joy.The site is sound on the mrs laptop and a guy on here tested it for me and he's had no probs.Can anyone give me some ideas on how i can fix this prob?Many thanks in advance.P.S the site i'm trying to load is barclay's fantasy football league

Which browser are you using, have you tried a different one ?

What operating system are you using (32/64 bit ?)

Many thanks Techquest you're a star.I needed to do method 2 on the compatibility view settings.It works a treat now:Clap:

Good to know you got there but to have to do this anyway is a pain. I have also noticed that if you tick the box" Display all websittes in compatability mode", then the ones that don't need it sometimes will not display! You just can't win.

Back