Problem Flashing new T911 looper

Sonnydk3

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Was wondering if anyone could help, bought a new T911, Trying to unlock a "5C01 Rom10 A82" read the TUT inside- out. Unfortunately still getting Problems:mad:

Not sure what Im doing wrong.. The atmel seems to flash ok
but nothing can be done with it afterwards??

getting the following errors in Win-explorer:
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 1 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 83
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

Any help would be great:Cheers:

Sonnydk3 said:
Hi Guys,
Was wondering if anyone could help, bought a new T911, Trying to unlock a "5C01 Rom10 A82" read the TUT inside- out. Unfortunately still getting Problems:mad:
Not sure what Im doing wrong.. The atmel seems to flash ok
but nothing can be done with it afterwards??
getting the following errors in Win-explorer:
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 1 Bytes Read, Continuing Script
Script Error on Line 83
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

Any help would be great:Cheers:

Are your dip switches set to 1 and 5 on?do you have the correct parameters in win-ex selected 'modded t911'.Have you replaced the win-ex config file in win-ex?
I also have to power off/reset t911 after timeout commands,ahve you tried this before re-starting a script run??

Cheers undetterred:Cheers:
Just tried that, still no luck unfortunately. Followed the tut and changed the win-ini file. Also tried changing the Dips to 2 and 5 (on) with the jumper switch, switched aswell.

It seems to flash ok, but then it times out in win-explorer and also there is no light showing either.

Just tried the The 5401 auto A82_Final Rom 10 script even though my card is "5C01" it seems to be working,
But there is no light or anything flashing.
How would I know if the T911 is actually working??

Sonnydk3 said:
Cheers undetterred:Cheers:
Just tried that, still no luck unfortunately. Followed the tut and changed the win-ini file. Also tried changing the Dips to 2 and 5 (on) with the jumper switch, switched aswell.
It seems to flash ok, but then it times out in win-explorer and also there is no light showing either.
Just tried the The 5401 auto A82_Final Rom 10 script even though my card is "5C01" it seems to be working,
But there is no light or anything flashing.
How would I know if the T911 is actually working??

Is it the orange jobbie?if so mine has the red light on continuosly when powered up?
Are you running win-ex in 98 mode?have downloaded the script control file
sct10en.exe and run it?is win ex 5.42 version?try the multi rom script?

Other than that your best posting in the mosc forum for better coverage

just in case you have not.

Like @UNDETTERRED sed you should have a red light on you T911 , and use a different script fot the card.

Cheers Garry

cheers Gary, cheers UNDETTERRED .. No luck yet. For some reason the multi provider script seemed to work for a few seconds... As the red light on the looper lit up. Then as quick as it came up it went again.

Obviously not setting it up properly somewhere along the line.
Will have to start from scratch and see if ive missed anything. Right off to bed it is for me, early start.

Cheers again guys. Will keep you posted on how it goes 2moro.:Cheers:

Sonnydk3 said:
cheers Gary, cheers UNDETTERRED .. No luck yet. For some reason the multi provider script seemed to work for a few seconds... As the red light on the looper lit up. Then as quick as it came up it went again.
Obviously not setting it up properly somewhere along the line.
Will have to start from scratch and see if ive missed anything. Right off to bed it is for me, early start.
Cheers again guys. Will keep you posted on how it goes 2moro.:Cheers:

u sorted it yet??

Back