Problem doing a Sammy 2110C

GIO

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi ive just been successful with a 2110c and thought id let u no what i used.

To make my ext.eeprom i used an image file called NTL.bn11 and got it from a downloaded folder called NTL and i used the grape file for my flash, took about 30 mins maybe to kick in approx, wasnt timing it. I would have tried chaos if the one i used didnt work.

I followed a tut in which i removed R414 & R413 caps to stop freezing .
Then removed the C427 & C428 caps for talkback which i confirmed by checking if my ip had dissapeared.

All my channels are there apart from adult and sky movies 9 which i believe is because i havent done the removal of the 8 legged chip,the reason i didnt remove the chip is i didnt have to set my netid as my net id came in itself, im in pure ntl area on the outskirts of glasgow.

Does anyone knows if theres another way of resetting the pin without removing that chip.

PS would it make any difference if i put in an internel eeprom image as all i put in the card was the flash and external eep. If there isnt i might just go without adult and sky movie 9.

thanks

gio

as far as i know sky movies 9 is not available if u press the red button or enter the pin it just comes up with a error message on screen the same as if trying to view filmflex , not to sure about the adult channels , but i know 2 or 3 of them require the pin to b entered to view them when they start transmitting at nite , there not available in the daytime but the rest of the adult channels should b ok wen they start at night time , i used the chaos files wen i did one of those boxes , and as far as i know wat should b there is there , and i also only progged the flash and ext eep

as far as i know sky movies 9 is not available if u press the red button or enter the pin it just comes up with a error message on screen the same as if trying to view filmflex , not to sure about the adult channels , but i know 2 or 3 of them require the pin to b entered to view them when they start transmitting at nite , there not available in the daytime but the rest of the adult channels should b ok wen they start at night time , i used the chaos files wen i did one of those boxes , and as far as i know wat should b there is there , and i also only progged the flash and ext eep

cheers for the feedback

Back