Problem channels !help!

BanjoXo71

DW Member +
Reaction score
hi all, does anyone have problems with certain uktv channels on the dbox2, I have tried several new images but they are all the same, The channels are severely chirpy and are unwatchable.

Thanks in advance

hi all, does anyone have problems with certain uktv channels on the dbox2, I have tried several new images but they are all the same, The channels are severely chirpy and are unwatchable.

Thanks in advance

Sounds like you have a Sagem box. You need to try running it using the gbox EMU. Unfortunately gbox does not AU any more so you need an image with the key copy routine built in........reflash your box with Blade Quad or Lincsat Beta 6. Both these images load up running evocam........let the box software do it's work ie clear all channels, then use the blue button menu structure to copy keys from evocam to gbox, then switch to gbox.

Sounds like you have a Sagem box. You need to try running it using the gbox EMU. Unfortunately gbox does not AU any more so you need an image with the key copy routine built in........reflash your box with Blade Quad or Lincsat Beta 6. Both these images load up running evocam........let the box software do it's work ie clear all channels, then use the blue button menu structure to copy keys from evocam to gbox, then switch to gbox.

hi, its a nokia 2x box that i have, im using pacino 3 with au

i need to define my original post, when i say uktv channels i mean uktv gold, uktv drama etc, there are about 5 that wont work, however what is strange is that the +1 version of the channels work fine .Unfortunatley there is no +1 for all of those that arnt working.

thanks

Last edited:
Take any splitters out of the loop and plug the feed from the wall straight to the box see if the helps if not press red then blue and check the readings you might need a booster

Take any splitters out of the loop and plug the feed from the wall straight to the box see if the helps if not press red then blue and check the readings you might need a booster

thanks for your advice guys but i have just reflashed to cableferret 1.6 and they are working perfect now :) :) :)

Ive never used this image before so lets see how i get on.

Back