prison break and rescue me

Prison break has been put back 1 week from original air date and will definetly start on 1st Sept with a double episode.

Rescue me wont be back until April 2009. I found this:

Forced to skip the show's 2008 season due to the writers' strike, FX will air a series of "Rescue Me" "minisodes" this summer as a bridge. The run of 10 five-minute shorts will air weekly starting in June.
The gripping drama's fifth season was scheduled for this summer. But with the strike postponing production, the network opted to hold all 22 episodes it had ordered until next year, when they will air straight through.
The humorous minisodes will each be stand-alone and will not serve as a content link between last season and the next. Instead, FX is hoping they will act as a promotional vehicle and help keep the show top-of-mind, since it will be off the air for a considerable period of time.

FX president John Landgraf said he conceived the idea because he was "feeling frustrated" about the show's absence after four summers in a row. He described the content as "comedic hijinks."
The minisodes are expected to air at 10 p.m. on Tuesdays commercial-free, perhaps with ads on the front and back end. They are expected to receive further distribution on the Web, via an exclusive deal with video site crackle.com
The new minisodes will be co-written by series executive producers Peter Tolan and Denis Leary (also the star). FX used a similar promotional tactic between seasons two and three, when it ran a 15-minute "Rescue Me 2.5" stand-alone.
Some of the storylines to be (efficiently!) covered include Sean struggling to fast; the gang discussing their criteria for a good bar; and Tommy's erotic fantasies taking a turn for the worse.

Last edited:
Pity we have to wait so long for Rescue Me. this is one of my favourites.
I've liked Denis Leary since his stand up comedy days.:Clap:

Last edited:
Thanks for the prison break news jaffa.

Good to see it returning in just under 3 months after it's been so long since the last episode. New characters, one thing I can't wait.

I haven't heard about this Rescue Me, what's it about?

I haven't heard about this Rescue Me, what's it about?

Best thing to do would be to read below m8, there has already been 4 seasons of it so if you want to see it there are 52 episodes out there. It is a really good show, I never watched it until allroad mentioned it a while back.

Go to show guide for info.

http://www.rescuemetv.com/

As for Prison break...I have read a few things about the new season and it looks like it could be good....which I hope, as it was getting a bit boring.

Back