Sensible Topic Prince Andrew & monarchy covering up child abuse.

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
Of recent i seem to have a great misunderstanding of prince andrews accounts of being best friends of a convicted paedophile.
His memory seems very selective and times/places he was.
Prince andrew continues to say his photo is a photo of another photo.
13C5EDC5-96FE-43D6-9BC4-2AD5A13B39A1.jpeg
Is the man in denial?
He has no regrets being best friends with a convicted paedophile.
(Jeffrey Epstein)

Previous images released to the public shows “prince andrew” in mr Epsteins home.
18CC059D-E8DF-4C95-9D59-BC8A7658670F.jpeg

I cant help but feel this is an attempt to coverup the most sickening thing that could happen to a young woman.

I really do hope the authorities in America open up an investigation into child abuse ring.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Photos i have added to this thread have been verified from several news outlets.

Last edited:
Wow, they've managed to dig up one eyewitness that saw him dance with her at Tramps Nightclub. If she is the only one then I can only assume Tramps was having a bit of a quiet night.
She can remember it vividly from 2001 because she was told Prince Andrew was a member of the Royal family o_O She's British but had to be told he was Prince Andrew. Luckily though she vividly remembers the nobody formerly known as Virginia Roberts being with him.

One of them is lying, I wonder which one?????
:rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes:

Back