Price Increase

Was just about to post that.
£50 for a year now. 25% increase!!!

Problem is people will continue to pay it as online gaming is here for the long haul.
My broadband went up.
My TV package went up.
My gas went up.
Electric is going up.
Xbox live going up.

Time for my six year old to put his steel toe cap boots on and bring some loot in. 🙂

Last edited:
Alternatively, you can complete the xbox rewards and get live for free. It's how I get my xbox live, of which I now have 2 years, and it's cost me 0.

Also there is rumoured to be a new sub scription called 'xbox live gamepass ultimate' which for a monthly sub you can get live and gamepass together. Some lucky xbox insiders might even get it cheap until its rolled out to the masses.

Also there is rumoured to be a new sub scription called 'xbox live gamepass ultimate' which for a monthly sub you can get live and gamepass together. Some lucky xbox insiders might even get it cheap until its rolled out to the masses.

$15 a month from what i've seen for the pair.

$15 a month from what i've seen for the pair.
That would be cheap as I pay £7.99 for each separately so would avoid the price increase I assume.?
I will have to look at the rewards post as that is new to me (only had Xbox since Xmas as always had PS so still learning).

That would be cheap as I pay £7.99 for each separately so would avoid the price increase I assume.?
I will have to look at the rewards post as that is new to me (only had Xbox since Xmas as always had PS so still learning).

It'll be more in the UK.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I’ve got a 37 day reward streak and only have 5800 points or thereabouts, looks like a free Xbox gold membership pass Is 6800 points so I can’t seem to get that amount in a month.
Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

I’ve got a 37 day reward streak and only have 5800 points or thereabouts, looks like a free Xbox gold membership pass Is 6800 points so I can’t seem to get that amount in a month.
Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

You can earn 287 points per day roughly from doing searches and stuff. You can supplement this by doing the rewards on the xbox, and further by completing quests etc.

It's 29000 points for a years live, and you can get that in roughly 5 months. I currently have 20126 points, and a 263 day streak. But i've also had 2x 12 month memberships since doing it, having racked up 73126 points since doing it.

Couple of tips;

Do the search on your PC everyday, and also on your phone. Install the edge app, and use that to complete the search on your phone as it's an extra 12 points a day.

To do it quickly, goto bing.com and open the background page, then go through the other backgrounds. Once you've done this, then simply go back to the homepage of bing and open the news articles. It literally takes me less than 10 mins to get my 287 points per day, and they quickly mount up.

Back