price drop

I got to programme one of these a few months ago and have no idea why people say they are shite the picture was perfect so was the sound and it gave you free tv what more do you want it to do...

something thats reliable for more then 10 mins. lol

People want to be able to have more control over a box, like Dreamboxes and Dboxes. Starview are built to do one thing and one thing only, where someothers are able to do alot more and are easy upgradable i.e images.

I would put it like this, if you have a starvies and not seen anything else, then you will be happy as it does what it says on the box (free TV)lol but when you have a dreambox and know what it is capable of then a starview look like a nissan micra compared to a BMW M3 lol.

thats the best way i can describe it

"You cant be rich untill you have seen all the riches in the world"
"One mans junk is another mans treasure"

sorry im woffling now i know. lol

Over and out

one spliff to many! lol

wow so is £140 good or bad for this box the wifes grandfather just payed £140 i dont know much about the starveiw so not sure if he payed the going rate for this box deliverd

bloodstone the punter who sold the box to the wifes grandfather is a robber. these boxes are less than £80 and take 2 minutes to flash and load a channel list.

for under £80 these boxes are a steal IMO. Theses boxes have went down twice in the last 6 months. both times images have been released in under 30 minutes so the support is good. the epg works brilliant for me on most channels but not all. cant see why these boxes wont last as long as any others and i think i have almost every box made.

I agree.. tbh for the price I think the boxes are magic !!! yes it has some issues with the EPG not being that good.. but what the heck !!! I got mine for £65 for the same "reputatble" company..

Back