Pressure washers!!!

ukbob

VIP Old Codger
VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy my first pressure washer,do i really need a top end one,as all i'll need it for is cleaning paving slabs and block paving?
Are the cheapos up to it?
Any recommendations appreciated....

ive got a karcher hds 745 its the dogs b*llocks mate depends how much you want to spend

just got one from Aldi's £79 its a re-badged Karcher and it's fantastic for the money comes with 2 lances and a built in bottle for cleaning fluids.

Thanks jimmy,
I was told to look out for a karcher funnily enough... i think £150 ish is what i was hoping to get an half decent one for..

just got one from Aldi's £79 its a re-badged Karcher and it's fantastic for the money comes with 2 lances and a built in bottle for cleaning fluids.

Have you tried doing paving slabs with it yet?...if so,does it work?

ive got a karcher hds 745 its the dogs b*llocks mate depends how much you want to spend

karcher hds 745.... £2,500 ish?... no thanks pmsl.
That about gave me an heart attack when i saw the price..

If yer car insurance is due (long shot but you never know) Tesco Car Insurance has got a free Karcher Pressure Washer if you buy a policy from them & have a clubcard.
HH.

It's due in 10 months, i wish you'd never told me that though hehe..
Thanks..

What's the chances of one getting a 2 year old car oil spill out of a tarmac drive?... or would it at least tidy it up a bit?

[ /B] Buy a cheap one and thats exactly what you'll get in a few years Would you buy a television in a pound shop?? spend the bobs and it will last for years,the cheap ones are penny wise pound foolish

[ /B] Buy a cheap one and thats exactly what you'll get in a few years Would you buy a television in a pound shop?? spend the bobs and it will last for years,the cheap ones are penny wise pound foolish

Thats true sylvestre,but i'm also taking into account 'the might only use it once' factor hehe

thinking of getting oe myself,
can anyone recommend a minimum pressure for the washers?

HTML:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

It all depends what you use it for. If it is for removing weeds ,I use one that is 120 bar pressure and the weeds have no chance on jet.

Back