Pressing the blue button?

spectra

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've just bought 500s and loaded gemini 3.60 no problem and setup my network via my router and communication setup reads - status: online when i tick the enable online-test box so im assuming this is all ok!

My problem is im trying to download mgcam or any cam for that matter by pressing the blue button on the remote but then im stuck "i know this should be easy" when i go to addons download and install all i get is -
Can't resolve hostname!
(URL:
http//download.blue-panel.com?gemini/500/0360/addon.xml
press ok
then (example(useraddon.xml))

Can someone tell me what im doing wrong please.

I have a cable box and not a satellite box but I assume you have checked your network settings in the Expert set up? I have a static ip for the dreambox and the nameserver set up as the one from the cable company.

my db ip is 192.168.0.3
lan

enable online test is ticked and says satus : online

so im connected to the net but wont download any cams i get the message which i put in my first post!

my db ip is 192.168.0.3
lan

enable online test is ticked and says satus : online

so im connected to the net but wont download any cams i get the message which i put in my first post!

Close this thread im an idiot i've sorted everything up and running with latest keys.

Thanks

was it the wrong address in the url file m8?

if you could post how you fixed it then it may help others in the future using the search function if they have a similar problem ;)

was it the wrong address in the url file m8?

if you could post how you fixed it then it may help others in the future using the search function if they have a similar problem ;)

No, it's cos im an idiot!!! I hadn't ftp my box with any cams! so I used geminiwizard in german! and sent latest cams to box then went into blue button addons dowload and install loads of cams were available for install put in keys after that and all working fine now.

Thanks

Back