Preparing To Flash

MANGO

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a nokia D-box 2 after losing all the channels with help I tried to change the keys but had no luck.I have been advised to re-flash so I am trying to get everything together before I try. neathdrew has been helping me and he advised on a sportster image I have just been on the downloads section and there is a few. could anyone advise which one taking into account that I havent a clue what I am doing.

Might be better to choose one of the fixed au images laky pro,andromeda,pacino trilogy,blade quad, etc just make sure you get a 2x image

Right problem strait off.And it showa how little I know.I am also new to WINRAR I have downloaded the file al pacino but I dont know how to open or use it

Get and install winrar free from rarlabs.com then open the image you d/loaded with it then extract it to your desktop

I opened the file onto desk top but when I click on it it says its in a unknown format

thats correct, its unknown on ur pc, because its just an image. but dont worry about that too much, it will be known to your dbox.

send it over to your dbox however you prefer doing it! :proud:

Back