Premiership Return Date

So what happens if a player from a team tests positive after a match. Do all the players from both teams have to isolate for 14 days?
It's a farce.

Closed doors. So fucking weird, just chin this off, give it to *Liverpool and start again.
It is a farce.

So what happens if a player from a team tests positive after a match. Do all the players from both teams have to isolate for 14 days?
It's a farce.

I would’ve thought they would have to test negative before they are allowed to compete.

Closed doors. So fucking weird, just chin this off, give it to *Liverpool and start again.
It is a farce.
No needs to be promotion and relegation, the only fair way for everyone is to play on.

I would not of minded if playing on this season didnt happen till 2021 or later, play on is the only way.

I think Liverool could be struggling, just seen a headline on bbc news "Liverpool take a knee at anfield"
sounds painful......ouch. :D

I imagine we will find out kick off times in the next couple of days
photo_2020-06-01_07-11-57.jpg

I assume that the *Liverpool is because of how many points they are likely to win the league by?
The *title?
This is absolute bollox, and you know it is.
So apt it's going to get lifted behind closed doors with no crowd 😂 Fear not, the homecoming parade will still be on in that thick as shit City.
Be worse than a BLM "peaceful protest".

Back