PremierLeaguePass - streaming on other devices

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Premierleaguepass.com has to be the best streaming quality site around at the moment, I had a brief look at this yesterday at a friends house who set it up and it was very good - well lets not get ahead of ourselves its not like watching it on sky or virgin! but compared to any other stream I have seen there is no comparison it is miles ahead in quality and very watchable premier league football (EPL) in almost 720p.

The only Issue is that he had to put a HDMI lead from his PC to his television when he wanted to watch premierleaguepass... that seemed a bit of a pain!

It is ok if you have a long hdmi cable installed from your PC to your Television / AV AMP but if you don't then it is a bit of a hassle. Especially if you are like me and will watch any game lol!

So how does he go about watching premierleaguepass on his dreambox, technomate, VU+, Skybox, openbox, android box, apple tv, ipad, iphone, mobile smartphone, media streaming box, etc.

For Apple it would seem that you can only download the premierleaguepass app (IPA) if you are in New Zealand or have a NZ itunes account?

Could we list ways of watching PremierLeaguePass on different platforms in this thread.

Last edited:
Works well on my Samsung smart tv but you have to change the apps store region which loses bbci player ect there may be other ways but not found one yet. You also have to set to a dns sever but simple really. Just dont sign up with a email address with a underscore in it as the samsung app wont let you input it.

how are you purchasing the account as it seems you need a NZ mailing address ! : ?

Works well on my Samsung smart tv but you have to change the apps store region which loses bbci player ect there may be other ways but not found one yet. You also have to set to a dns sever but simple really. Just dont sign up with a email address with a underscore in it as the samsung app wont let you input it.

Hi mickbrush,

how you go about setting up dns server on your samsung tv m8?

Thanks
Calisto

Depends on model of tv just google it for your model.

Would be good if there was a way to install without changing to nz app store.

did i read you can get all for £22

or was that Bein which apparently is getting blocked

It must have been a good exchange rate when I did mine it was £20.50

dont know about nz email

but will need vpn to start with

Back