Premiere German package hacked

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
Official release of files today confirm that the german 'Premiere' package has been hacked, with thte complete full package confirmed 'open'. The files currently available are only for the new 'Cerebro' smartcard which comes with no history and therefore presumed to have little support.
The hope is that now files are available for this package they will soon be available on other equipment as usual, but if you cant wait then you need to purchase a Cerebro card at a cost of around 60 quid : shocked2 , but the hack could finish within a week and you'd have a very expensive ice-scraper ;).
Lets see and hope for new files to be released soon.
Regards
:)

Cerebro Card

Hi Pinkhelmets,

Just been playing with a cerebro card, and it is working fine on the Premier German package, using an Irdeto Cam, lets hope they get some more providers working on this card, no freezing or breaking up, seems very stable.

Time will tell if I have wasted my money LOL :xmas:

Cerebro Loader Software

Instructions:

Set programmer to phoenix mode 3.58Mhz
Run cerebro.exe
Click Settings to select COM port
Click Load File to load hex
Click Program Card.

Last edited:
i think i will wait too many sharks in the sea ready to pounce on unsuspecting people. I'll wait to see if it will be available on other systems

catfish said:
.......Time will tell if I have wasted my money LOL :xmas: ....
: shocked2 what were you so desperate to get from the premiere package if you dont mind me asking? Hope you got the card at a good price m8 cos you can get a 6month official card with more english content for the same retail price as one of those knot3.. er i mean cerebro's. :Cheers: Hope you enjoy it for a long while, i just jealous really ;).

....oh yeah i also just noticed you got Digitalb already.

hopefully i can dust off one of my old cards and install it on there, maybe i might even be able to use my old titan card seeing as though i havent used it yet, joking apart i will not be buying this cerebro card,ive been stung to many times in the past, i must admit though i used to enjoy the golf coverage on premiere with englih commentary. good luck with your card catfish

Back