Premier League wins anti-piracy court order

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The Premier League has been awarded a High Court order for the forthcoming 2017-18 season, which will help it combat the illegal streaming of games.

The blocking order will require UK Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to prevent people from illegally accessing streams of its matches.

It will allow the league to combat the illicit sale and use of devices such as pre-loaded IPTV and Kodi boxes.

A similar order was obtained for the final two months of the 2016-17 season.

That saw more then 5,000 server IP addresses blocked that had previously been streaming Premier League content.

Sky and BT Sport hold the live rights for Premier League football. The two firms paid a record £5.136bn for rights to show live matches for three seasons

Premier League wins anti-piracy court order

stage 2 the pilot scheme was kinda successful gonna get tougher now i bet lol

Useless ISP blocking them.
A good VPN sorts that issue. Wouldn't be surprised if the mr rubert doesn't request blocking VPNs to the government just like the Chinese.
LOL.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

they can kill streams from source a vpn wont really help kill source no stream vpn or not

dont see why not because its more than uk isp working at it
will be cat & mouse domains will be getting hit lots only real winners are the hosting lot short time at least
powers that be take one down other pops up who wins anyones guess

personally do not bother with vpn service knock my front door i run out back door no matter what one you choose do not believe the no log crap
most will give you up no matter what they claim
try
unseen online
vpn unlimited pro
vpn speed
vpn master
usa vpn

Have to agree with at @alimac

I like PIA
(Private internet access)
A quick search online show how serious they take it.
I'm running 100meg now but I was hitting around 25/30 meg on there VPN networks.
Would never EVER recommend free VPNs. There only good for border restrictions.
They usually spill the beans when there asked to disclose IP address.

A VPN that doesn't log?
Or claim "not to log" is always open to debate.
If a VPN says it does "not" log and gives you limited data there telling you lies!!!
They must log you data usage to know what your limits are.

PIA for me.
With a free one running in the background.

yip all vpn services log at least minimal content cannot be avoided

I know a few who use PIA and are happy with it. I personally don't use one yet but I have a feeling I may need to in the near future...

Same - no VPN here. If I got a letter asking me to stop then I'll wait for the second or third letter - its no different to movies or any other streaming type.

Funnily enough I was having this conversation with a mate about the fact Spurs manager is saying the cost of players cant go up much more. The money TV rights are throwing at the footy will soon platter or go down as people will use alternative methods to watch the games. SO that'll leave the pubs footing the bill and the only way their prices can go up is by upping the price of a pint so people wont go to watch them there (sorry to go off topic).

i think its funny that they pay so much for the TV rights and they still can only show like 3 games max a week.

In the US you can watch every one of them. Makes no sense to me.

cyberghost.on my 2desktops,my samsung tab4,my hp laptop and my samsung galaxy j5 6. all for one price.

Back