Premier League - the world's hottest football league for Viasat

smithy69

Inactive User
Reaction score
Premier League - the world's hottest football league for Viasat

From August you will see the Premier League only in Viasat sports channels. Only by Viasat, you are guaranteed the full range of Premier League broadcasting. Switch to Viasat now so you get to try all channels, and ViasatHD Viasat OnDemand free for 3 months. Within three months, choose the peace and quiet which selection you want to keep.
On what channel will you send the Premier League?
We will be live coverage of all 380 matches in our Pay-TV channels, primarily Viasat Football and Viasat Sport Viasat Sport but also HD and extra channels. We will also develop monitoring of the Premier League through a new channel in HD quality that focuses solely on the Premier League - Premier League Viasat HD. This channel will provide live coverage of Premier League matches, daily news programs, documentaries and classic great games of yesteryear. Viasat extra channels, you can access when you have sports package via satellite with Viasat.

As shown on HD channels and what is shown on Viasat Football and Viasat Sport?
We will prioritize Viasat Football and make the absolute most popular games there, followed by Viasat Sport. To gain full access to all the games that we broadcast from the Premier League needed supply HD TV, Viasat Sport HD Viasat HD Premiership. Additional channels are used in many games broadcast simultaneously.

How do I get access to Viasat Sport Supply?
Viasat Sport entire range available on Viasat's own satellittplattform. Sports range is continued in the IPTV and cable TV operators that channels exist for today, that Com Hem, Tele2, Cable TV, Canal Digital Cable TV, Telia and Bredbandsbolaget. Viasat sports channels are not in the Canal Digital satellite or via Boxer. The new Premier League channel in HD will be available on Viasat's satellite platform from August and the start line. This channel will also be available in Com Hem's HD TV range.

With a subscription to Viasat containing sports and HD channels, you will be able to see all 380 matches live via our sports and extra channels. With a subscription to our sports channels of any of the other providers of them, you'll be able to see 250 live games on our SD channels, and 300 matches live on even high-definition channels are included in your subscription.
Will you send the Premier League on free TV?
We will send up to 10 games per season in TV10, and produce a magazine which is sent each week in the same channel.

Will you raise the price?
A rise of the sports offered will be, contact your provider of television to get information about what applies to you.

How will you frame your broadcasts?
With the right and the interest that there's an important responsibility to develop the framework and surveillance. Viasat Football recent years has attracted attention for the way it shows on the football, not least in the TV price crystal but also observed in other contexts such as Nordic Sport Business seminar in which Viasat Football two years in a row, their best producer of football. That we may be able to broadcast Premier League will of course encourage us to continue to develop our broadcasts. We will do the framing studio at least two days a week with our estimate of presenters, experts and commentators. We will be in place in England every week to make special reports and follow the main teams and players.

Will you be recruiting new presenters and commentators?
Viasat Football has reinforced its line-up of Aftonbladet's acclaimed soccer expert Erik Niva. Ola Wenström leads Viasat football broadcasts already awash with razor sharp experts Glenn Strömberg, Ola Andersson, Bo Petersson and Sladjan Osmanagic. Among the commentators felt deserving Henry Strömblad and Niklas Holmgren. Further recruitment is not excluded in order to take care of this right is huge.

What other rights do you have on the football side of this fall?
We have the two most powerful rights that exist on the Swedish market, the Premier League and Champions League. To complement these, we will continue our focus on English FA Cup and the French league. We will also send a lot of football teams.

where do you get a card for this ? also what sats is it on ?
I have a 500s and am awaiting delivery of a 1.1 motorised dish. I am looking at hd boxes but don't know which one i want yet, though i know one i don't want.

i dont get it..... prem leage still be shown on nova sports package
ive been told by good source thats bull crap saying only be shown on there
sat channals

i dont get it..... prem leage still be shown on nova sports package
ive been told by good source thats bull crap saying only be shown on there
sat channals

Viasat have the EPL rights for Sweden from next season. This has nothing to do with the rights for any other country it is just exclusive for Viasat in Sweden!!

Last edited:
Viasat have the EPL rights for Sweden from next season. This has nothing to do with the rights for any other country it is just exclusive for Viasat in Sweden!!
as stupid as it sounds thats the answer to the question i was scared to ask lol i ended up putting it down to viasat sweden will definatly show all/most of the games as showtime, art etc have done in the past and everyone else will carry on as is.

The EPL rights are sold to each territory and will expire at various times. Reading the translation of the Viasat press release it seems they will carry every Premiership match starting from the new season.

The deal that each broadcaster strikes with the Premier league is different and the amount of matches they can show will depend largely on the amount they pay but other factors can come into play.

The Premier League will protect its interests and thats why we saw 3.00pms cut from some of the popular foreign providers selling cards to UK customers and also hacked packages. Showtime/Orbit show every match but then its notoriously difficult to get a decent signal here without something the size of an airport radar in your back garden. Not much of a threat to domestic sales of official UK based providers!!

Viasat also use NDS which is secure and their official cards are not cheap so they are in a good position to show as much as they want to pay for!!

On a side note Im not sure what has happened to the rights for Denmark and Norway? perhaps Canal + has secured the rights for these areas and therefore 1W will still be a useful position on the arc!!

The Premier League will protect its interests and thats why we saw 3.00pms cut from some of the popular foreign providers selling cards to UK customers and also hacked packages. Showtime/Orbit show every match but then its notoriously difficult to get a decent signal here without something the size of an airport radar in your back garden. Not much of a threat to domestic sales of official UK based providers!!

showtime has lost the rights to the abu dhabi group.

Back