PREMIER LEAGUE fans face paying £14.95

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
All Premier League games will be available to watch live until the end of October.

Current match selections will remain, while the other five fixtures per round not already selected for broadcast will be available on a pay-per-view basis on BT Sport Box Office or Sky Sports Box Office.

These games will be £14.95 each.
Clubs have agreed this "interim solution" to allow fans to continue watching their team live.

The Premier League said it and its clubs "remain committed to the safe return of fans as soon as possible".
'Interim solution' for top flight games

Haha. There is a perfect reason why I refuse to subscribe to the robbing fookers at Sky or BT.

I get all the sport you can imagine for £100 a year via IPTV, 3pm kick offs included. Been going strong for last few years and keeps improving :)

This is a disgrace, I see Herry Winter is critically on Twitter over this, says clubs just spent 1.2 billion in transfer window so not pleading poverty.
I don’t see Sky and BT leading this direction as surely the way it has work since COVID must suit them as show every game and can attract more subscription in on the basic package without need for PPV especially at those prices and not many will stump that up.

'Plan will drive fans to illegal streams'
Broadcasting Premier League matches on a pay-per-view basis will lead to fans watching on illegal streams, says a football finance expert.

Games not already picked to be shown live will be available on BT Sport Box Office or Sky Sports Box Office.

Back