Pregnant Man

Aye a was reading about this a few weeks ago it aint really a bloke tho he used to be a bird and went undr the knife and had the change lol must of forgetting a few bits for that to happen haha still weird tho.

Im behind the times then as its the first Ive heard of it this morning lol

maybe because he/she has given birth now

strange world we live in though :err:

actually the birth was last night I think.

Father and daughter doing very well. If I recall, the father used to be a Hawaiian beauty queen.

how can they say its a guy when she was born a she lol mad i think lol

This whole story makes me sick.

It's a woman with a beard.

This whole story makes me sick.

It's a woman with a beard.

is heshe fae Bellshill?

if it makes you sick then you could put a pic of the pregnant man as ur avvy?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

sheeesh lol read that in the paper few days ago

[MAD]wtf is happening to the world we live in![/MAD]

Channel 4 has secured exclusive UK rights to a documentary on "pregnant man" Thomas Beatie.

UK producer September Films fought off competition from four other indies for access to Beatie, and is being financed by its parent company DCD Media, Channel 4 and Discovery US.

An hour-long special will tell how Beatie grew up as a girl named Tracey in Hawaii before undergoing a sex change and giving birth to a daughter by artificial insemination.

The revelation of his pregnancy in March, and the birth of the baby girl in the US on July 4, drew huge media coverage across the world.

DCD chief executive Chris Hunt said: "This unique event has received enormous attention and sparked ethical debate throughout the world.

"For a DCD-owned company to be commissioned to produce the exclusive documentary recording it, and to secure the international distribution rights, is an outstanding recognition of its credibility in the industry."
taken from DS

Hmm, I'll need to remember to set my V+ box to catch that one.

Vomit!

It's a fooking WOMAN who had her tits cut off and took hormones to give her a beard.

I'm pretty open minded but this turns my guts, she deserves no publicity, other woman have children every day, just coz she's a lesbian with a beard it doesn't make her special. ;)

No shit its a Women 100% read up about it i think its stupid how they talk about her as if she is a man load of crap all hyped up for nothing i find it sick man is never going to get pregnant its impossible God only gave this special gift of giving birth to women

peace

bilals

You've obviously never seen my beer gut ;)

I'm constantly 9 months pregnant :Cheers:

What irritates me about this is that to get the surgery there would probably have been an assessment of mental state made and she would have said something like 'I've always thought I was a man in a woman's body and I can't live my life as a woman'. Felt so strongly about it in fact that she decided to leave the woman parts that would allow her to give birth. Woman with a beard! I do wonder what children think these days growing up, there seem to be no boundrys to anything. I was listening to the article about sex education at 4 years old and they were saying that kids who didn't have this would be worse off!!! Where is the evidence to support that sort of statement since it has never happened before. It seems to me that people make a decision about something, get financial support to develop idea - usually one that people have no need for, and then make up non scientific quotes about how we are all doomed unless we change! Sorry - lots of generalisations here - rant over!

Back