Pre season starts tomorrow for the gooners (TV schedual)

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
all the games are live on arsenal TV on supplied by satanta for thoses on cable and sly

19 Sat Friendly A Barnet 3pm
22 Tue Friendly A Szombathelyi H. 6.30pm
28 MonFriendly A Burgenland XI 6.30pm CET
30Wed Friendly A VfB Stuttgart 8.15pm CET
August
2 Sat Emirates Cup H Juventus 4.15pm
3 SunEmirates Cup H Real Madrid 4.15pm
6Wed Friendly A Huddersfield 7pm
8Fri Amsterdam Tournament A Ajax 8.15pm
9 Sat Amsterdam Tournament N Sevilla

Arsenal win 2-1 not a bad game, a lot of reserves and youth team played but you can see they play in the same style as the first team.

In the first half the only first team regulars were almunia, sagna, clichey walcot and bentdner not quite sure how many subs i think it might have been 10 or maybe more as all 3 keepers played.

but hey footys back :Clap:

Update

19 Sat Friendly A Barnet...........................Arsenal win 2-1
22 Tue Friendly A Szombathelyi H...............Draw 1-1
28 MonFriendly A Burgenland XI .................Arsenal win 10-1
30Wed Friendly A VfB Stuttgart 8.15pm CET
August
2 Sat Emirates Cup H Juventus 4.15pm
3 SunEmirates Cup H Real Madrid 4.15pm
6Wed Friendly A Huddersfield 7pm
8Fri Amsterdam Tournament A Ajax 8.15pm
9 Sat Amsterdam Tournament N Sevilla

well well well

All those that have been saying arsene has lost the plot (including myself) should think again.

What a player that jack whilshere is! fooking 16 years old and turning big germen defenders inside out and a goal to boot (which clichy made).

3-1 and could of been much more.... but vela also looks very impressive and combined excellent with bendtner and i think bendtner is starting to come of age he looks immense and also holds up the ball exceptional.

This is pre season and you should never get carried away but i think young jack whilshere would be good enough to play in the premier he has the lot skill pace movement and can finish!

And vela scored a cracking goal looked like he lost the angle but managed to score.

diaby has still yet to play is he injured?, walcott also looked sharp, persy very sharp as well and rossicksy and eduardo should be back within a month of the start so i dont think we have so many problems if wenger buys a centre half we could do well and djourou looked very good as well along side gallas and toure has to come back.

Great pre season performance by the gooners and now wenger has things to think about with whilshere vela

How could i forget ramsey as well another player that looks the part.

Big defender please wenger and we are cooking!

Last edited:
it was a good game, some of the first team players looked a bit rusty (their first game) but as u said mickie the youngesters are flying........look out whoever we get in the carling cup.

vela looked good again tonight, i think he will cause a few problems.

just seen this

Arsenal have confirmed the signing of Portugal Under-21 midfielder Amaury Bischoff from Werder Bremen.

The 21-year-old arrives at the Emirates Stadium after turning down a new deal with the Bundesliga side.

The Gunners have not disclosed any compensation fee to be paid to Bremen and could be forced to go to a UEFA tribunal to determine how much they owe the German outfit.

Bischoff joined Bremen in 2005 after spending his early years in France with Colmar and Strasbourg.

However he made only one senior appearance for the German team, in a 2007 UEFA Cup tie, and made the decision to move on this summer.

The versatile midfielder will join up with the Gunners squad upon their return from an Austrian training camp.

More news from SportingLife.com

I heard he is a good prospect hatab but i also heard he was injured for 2-3 seasons ?

I mean we have enough sicknotes.

In my opinion our first 11 is as good as utd or chelski... but are bench is not as good.

We need a top centre half and maybe another experienced midfielder!

Back