pre-mod

apc

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone know a cheap place to buy a Pre-Modified wii from?

I can do one for £250 delivered with an Argon 1.8

Good price mate but you giving him 12month guarantee this can be the only reason i can see him wanting a pre modded console which some online shops will give you www.osctime.com do pre modded consoles mate
pre modded £265 or £299 with 35 games

Some good prices on the OSC website...Have you actually used them and are they reliable?

i got d2ckey with wii clip pre soldered came no problem took about a week to come thou

Id only give warranty on work carried out.

www.gadgetrepairs.co.uk

;)

Ran by a mate and a very trustworthy guy - mp3boy

Sure its 12month guarantee on it.

Last edited:
what is the best chip out at the mo?
having a quick look around Wasabi chip looks the best. but that was on there own website lol

Argon, fully re-writable firmware by JTAG so its always going to be able to be on top.

D2Pro have shown they can beat most things with their coding, but it appears old chips cannont be updated.

The site was only upped this year, I doubt many people would have bought from it yet.

Work carried out is excellent, I can vouch for this - As I said, ran by a mate of mine - well reknowned on the net 'mp3boy'

Backing up games - you need a certain DVD Drive (PC) - alot easier to download your backups

The site was only upped this year, I doubt many people would have bought from it yet.

Work carried out is excellent, I can vouch for this - As I said, ran by a mate of mine - well reknowned on the net 'mp3boy'

Backing up games - you need a certain DVD Drive (PC) - alot easier to download your backups

What do you mean by a certain dvd drive - i have done almost everything with my dvd writer films ps1 ps2 xbox etc. and have no problem with downloading games as i use newsbin. Will this work for back ups or do games need to be patched as a mate of mine says cant get burned games to run? Cheers for help.

When you said backing up - I asumed you meant ripping from originals.

If yu download / burn you will be fine - especially with the Argon modchip.

When you said backing up - I asumed you meant ripping from originals.

If yu download / burn you will be fine - especially with the Argon modchip.

thanks for your help - abit unsure with the wii hacking - cheers

Got a pre-mod wii today. Bloody thing will not boot!
All I get is Please Insert Disk. Inserted a disk and it will not play or eject the disk.

what about original's.
if not then either one of the plugs has come loose on the drive (very easy to sort)
or a wired connection has come loose (easy if you can solder).

Both the same all I get is Please insert a disk.
Only way I can get the disk to eject is to power off and press the eject button, that still takes about 20 times before it will eject.
mod chip = wasabi

Hi,

Has anyone ordered the console+35 games from osctime?
If so, would you recommend them?

Thanks

Got a pre-mod wii today. Bloody thing will not boot!
All I get is Please Insert Disk. Inserted a disk and it will not play or eject the disk.

I had this with originals when using v1.3 for an Argon.

Booted backups fine though.

Back