PPV problems

flangematic

Inactive User
Reaction score
After the recent update on ex c*w area in Manchester, I can order a movie and after 5 minutes the screen goes black. I am using an AU ROM 10 image which has worked fine for months, only needing the PPV info cleaning every now and then. Any ideas?

ello m8 yeah u need to alter the image a little dont know it of the top of me head but it covered quite alot just search if you still cant find it let me know i will dig it out 4 ya best regards danny

i have the same problem , my ppv do the same. iam new to all this and , what info do i need to find to solve this problem.
how do i alter the image. ideas please

Hi jazz

As you use the card, slowly PPV information will start to build up on your card and it will require cleaning ....... You can either , open up Nagra edit and select 'Tools' then 'Clean Card'

Clean card options

Tick clean PPv

Are just write a fresh blank image to the card , the same one you used in the first place

Cheers Garry

Can't find the link to where this was posted on here, and can't upload the file which I downloaded from this site, so here's the information. Many thanks for the member who originally posted this.

locate 07-decrypt key(123) (5C3F)
change parity key 0 and 1 to all zeros.
now find spending limits.
change IRD status byte to 01.
now find standard tier (31)(i only have the one tier for channels)
change level to 01, save image on HD/Floppy etc.
now load to rom10 mosc.

This will not work if VOD has rolled out.. this is for CR3.2 and ppv is blank once ordered.

I have followed this to the letter and it works no problem.

Back