ppv on tit2

Geronimoe

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hiya Geronimoe here,
Done my first tit card and working perfect but can not get ppv, tried every image i can find but still no joy.
I live in birmingham area on TW and using a 4000-t on 3.2 with tit2 and still have front row on channel 0. I can make a purchase but then states purchase unsuccesful. Any ideas or suggestions from such a great site.
:lsabre:

Hiya
That is a possibility and i hope someone will tell me if i am banging my head against a brick wall and should give up trying to get the ppv working. Still brilliant these tit2s, just insert & go and no messing about.
Geronimoe

u cannot get ppv with tit2

Hiya davidh,
thanx for quick response, i must have been reading posts wrong but thought you could? What card should i be using.

cheers

ppv on tit 2

well thats me stuffed as i only have tit2 cards will have to purchase a atmega. Would it be possible to downgrade a tit 2 card. i have tried to downgrade with the tit 2.0 progger to a 1.5 os but with no joy so wondering if some other way as would really like to get ppv working.
Cheers

Geronimoe said:
well thats me stuffed as i only have tit2 cards will have to purchase a atmega. Would it be possible to downgrade a tit 2 card. i have tried to downgrade with the tit 2.0 progger to a 1.5 os but with no joy so wondering if some other way as would really like to get ppv working.
Cheers

it is possible to get ppv on tit 2 but this involves what cr u r on and also who ur cc is

hi i'm a noob and struggling i cant find or get the bk number on my pace ditv 2000 any suggestions pleez

hi i'm a noob and struggling i cant find or get the bk number on my pace ditv 2000 any suggestions pleez
well for a start u have replied to an old post
but to answer u to get the boxkey off a di2000 u need to have the original card that hasnt been turned off
to read it will prob need to be unlocked
or u can lift the 2 atmels off the main board and read them with a programmer and then replace them
( u wont be able to do this i think )

thanx will have a look and see if i can get hold of original card the prob is i bought it from my mate before he moved away so dont know if he has an original or not it came with 4th generation card and it was working fine until it switched off ,it came back on for 7 months and now gone dead again

thanx will have a look and see if i can get hold of original card the prob is i bought it from my mate before he moved away so dont know if he has an original or not it came with 4th generation card and it was working fine until it switched off ,it came back on for 7 months and now gone dead again
by 4th genaration i think u mean fun4
if so as long as the card wasnt locked u can read the card and get the info u need
read the card and save the external eeprom
now using a hex to bin file convert to bin then use nagra edit load the bin file up and get the ird and bk off it

thanks sorry for the late reply will hav a go and let you know how things turn out

Back