ppv cr1.

Dbox8

Inactive User
Reaction score
Please confirm I aint going mad! Ex c&w and a 2000. Up until the recent upgrade I have been using cr3 and ICU's original rom10 image and getting ppv no probs as I always have. Since the upgrade I have taken a couple of boxes back to cr1, If I write an atmega I get ppv no probs. If I use the original rom10 which gave me ppv on cr3 I just dont get the films!? it'll let me book but just blank screen. Now i'm sure I used to get ppv on cr1 with a mosc and i'm probably just missing something or being really thick! Where am I going wrong?!?!

My ppv has gone this morning and I am on an auto update card its just a blank screen but gonna check my funcard. I did get a letter from nt* stating they were doing a major update in october sometime and that they were just letting me know incase i had any problems. I just ignored it.

Dbox8 said:
Please confirm I aint going mad! Ex c&w and a 2000. Up until the recent upgrade I have been using cr3 and ICU's original rom10 image and getting ppv no probs as I always have. Since the upgrade I have taken a couple of boxes back to cr1, If I write an atmega I get ppv no probs. If I use the original rom10 which gave me ppv on cr3 I just dont get the films!? it'll let me book but just blank screen. Now i'm sure I used to get ppv on cr1 with a mosc and i'm probably just missing something or being really thick! Where am I going wrong?!?!

The ppv may require cleaning on your mosc.

The ICU image needs changing to give PPV on CR1. Follow the same instructions as the cr3.2 software.

Back