PPV and On demand

ao101

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anyone know if PPV and On demand is available in the glasgow area , a friends card keeps showing error M044 messages also showing the same error when accessing adult material: shocked2 , When he goes to on demand, list adult channels (so far so good) then navigate to a channel (OK so far) clicks OK and gets the message "We are experiencing difficulties tuning you to this program. Please re-tune to another channel for 2 minutes, then return to channel 0. E002"
Anyone any ideas ?

Also the middle LED light on his box keeps flashing at the PPV channels , does this mean anything to anyone ?

Help most appreciated

Check if you are in a VOD area, to do this go to channel 107 and if it says Filmflex you are and you can't get Front Row movies. For the adult channels you should be able to go straight to the channel instead of going through the menu.

Finally....The flashing LED indicates that your talk back has been cut.

Cheers guys , as always thanks.

Is there a way to get the front row stuff in a vod area then ?

Ok , since lastr post I got an update from my Glasgow friend, He tells me

OK, went to 107 and get FilmFlex so no ppv movies, no big deal. But no matter how I try to get the adult channels, no joy. When I go straight to the channel and press red I still get "We are unable to proceed with you request. Please try again later" with error M044.
When I go through On Demand I still get "We are experiencing difficulties tuning you to this program. Please re-tune to another channel for 2 minutes, then return to channel 0. E002

Is there anyone out there who can make my glasgow friend go blind ????

Back