ppf files for 001 errors

mister ed

Inactive User
Reaction score
has anyone got a ppf file to remove the 001 error on ssbb on PAL

doesn't matter, managed to use generic wii patcher in congunction with the wii scrubber plus the mysterious key bin file to generate my own 001 fix....got to be honest....was it worth all the mither......not really....pretty average game....the only upside is that i won't be waiting for the ppf patches to be released anymore

Care to explain all this to me mate?

I downloaded a PPF patch for Mario Kart to get it running on my old WiiFree, can i do this to every game?

if you want to remove 001 errors from games do the following
1.you use 2 programmes to remove the 001 error check from the game(you can do this to any game)..
2.get wiiscrubber 1.2(this opens up the game iso so you can change stuff in the code i.e.the 001 error)
3.get generic wii patcher(this has a button on the prog for removing the 001 error)
4.get the key.bin file(this is the part of the guide i have to be a bit vague about due to the legalities of the key.bin file)...just google it..
5.drag the key.bin file into wiiscrubber
6.extract the main.dol from Partition 2 of the iso with WIIScrubberv1.2
open the main.dol with GenericWiiPatcher Search on Error01-fix then Remove001
NOW DONT FORGET TO SAVE ON GenericWiiPatcher.
Replace the Modified main.dol on partition 2 with the one you've just modified with WIIScrubberv1.2 and Burn the ISO
with ImgBurn.
That's it.
by the way i learnt this from hours of trawling the net for a solution, so the actual idea is somebody else's work...but it works for me
8.burned on a bog standard cheap dvd-r
9.works a treat...enjoy
....i know this all seems like a lot of complicated work ,especially if you've only used ppf-o-matic,but the two programmes (scrubber & patcher)do pretty much all the work for you,it's just a couple of clicks....and you won't have to search for the ppf's anymore

Back