Potuk Forum

tottenhamboys

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hey people been trying to get on this site for ages but need to be invited to use it if anyones a member and got some invites and wants to invite me to join I would be very greatfull

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
invites have been cut right down on the that site, it is now only paying members who get invites.

i think you will struggle to get an invite as its been done and suggested that only people who are known and trusted in real life not cyber friends should be invited.

also any infringement of the rules is frowned upon and the person and their sponsor are both banned permanently.

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
is it that good a site ? ott for me that, dont know what type of forum it is must be bloody good or is it ?

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
@ biffo it is a torrent site that the members seed and goes on ratio
wot you down compared to what you seed too low and you get kicked can also effect the member who invited the so called lecher

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
@biffo1 yes it is a good site, private tracker torrent site, the admin/mods/owners got very twitchy a while back when owners of sites being hauled into court.

so you can sort of understand why they decided to go that way, but it does make it difficult to get new blood....

jamesyboyjim

Inactive User
Reaction score
trackers like that can be annoying, if you download stuff that isnt popular your ratio ends up bad as it rarely gets uploaded and you get banned for 'leeching'

miffew

Inactive User
Reaction score
iam a member of potuk and my pc is on 24/7 i have downloaded 556gb and uploaded 259 gb and now my ratio . 0.69 and potuk say that if i dont achive a ratio over 0.99 i will get banned unless i go down the vip road

chrispeters

DW Member ++
Reaction score
guys...just dont use torrents they are seriously cack !!
go grab some server space (astraweb or sommat )
intall grabit ..
go on nzb matrix .
get the .nzb file for whatever u need...and go for it !

tottenhamboys

DW Member ++
Reaction score
iam a member of potuk and my pc is on 24/7 i have downloaded 556gb and uploaded 259 gb and now my ratio . 0.69 and potuk say that if i dont achive a ratio over 0.99 i will get banned unless i go down the vip road

May be ill stay away from potuk then

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
@ biffo it is a torrent site that the members seed and goes on ratio
wot you down compared to what you seed too low and you get kicked can also effect the member who invited the so called lecher

@biffo1 yes it is a good site, private tracker torrent site, the admin/mods/owners got very twitchy a while back when owners of sites being hauled into court.

so you can sort of understand why they decided to go that way, but it does make it difficult to get new blood....

thanks for the reply lads , dont use torrents very much but if i do i use demonoid seems ok .

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been a member at potuk for years, never had a problem, as long as you upload the same as you download you'll never had a problem

Keeping a 1.0 ratio is a bit much IMO. Torrentleech only requires a .4 ratio to be seeded back and its probably the biggest private tracker around.

mickbrush

DW Regular
Reaction score
i know its not the site you wanted but i have a couple of ivnites for ipt

jamesyboyjim

Inactive User
Reaction score
guys...just dont use torrents they are seriously cack !!
go grab some server space (astraweb or sommat )
intall grabit ..
go on nzb matrix .
get the .nzb file for whatever u need...and go for it !

always wanted to get into news groups, i should really do my homework lol

oneman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Keeping a 1.0 ratio is a bit much IMO. Torrentleech only requires a .4 ratio to be seeded back and its probably the biggest private tracker around.

That is crazy trying to maintain a 1.0 ratio.

Problem in this country is nobody has decent upload bandwidth. You could leave your PC on 24x7 but if you upload is say 350kb then most you can upload a day is 3GB a day and that would be with 100% of upload working 100% of the time.

Busta_Gonad

Inactive User
Reaction score

My ratio is 1.95 on POTuk, I've never seen it as a problem, But then I used to upload and seed requests on there.

That is crazy trying to maintain a 1.0 ratio.

Problem in this country is nobody has decent upload bandwidth. You could leave your PC on 24x7 but if you upload is say 350kb then most you can upload a day is 3GB a day and that would be with 100% of upload working 100% of the time.

On torrentleech my ratio is a bit less, under the 1 mark, but you struggle to seed anything back 100% due to the upload bandwidth as you said oneman

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
My ratio is 1.95 on POTuk, I've never seen it as a problem, But then I used to upload and seed requests on there.

On torrentleech my ratio is a bit less, under the 1 mark, but you struggle to seed anything back 100% due to the upload bandwidth as you said oneman

I seed all my torrents on torrentleech back to 1.5. I have uploaded 1.09tb, and downloaded 959gb, have a ratio of 1.14 something.

miffew

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a ratio of 0.51 on torrenleech but iam vip so it dont matter that much

TEST