posting

corinadeva

Banned
Reaction score
If you upload a cover it does not count towards your post count but if you request a cover it does.
I would think that someone posting a cover is more deserving a post count than someone requesting a cover

The covers site and the main forum are not directly linked. Neither are the downloads...you don't get a post increase if you upload something to the download section.

Mr narabdela is correct my covers were not up to standard but I will try and create better cover in Higher resolution

Mr narabdela is correct my covers were not up to standard but I will try and create better cover in Higher resolution

I think your covers were of an excellent standard actually. As far as I know you got upset when the duplicates you posted were removed.

I think your covers were of an excellent standard actually. As far as I know you got upset when the duplicates you posted were removed.

I have never posted a duplicate cover maybe 2 or 3 versions of the same cover but not duplicate, i.e I have 8 versions of Ant Bully, 4 versions of Spiderman 3 ect as I have said I have over 30,000 hi res covers in fact I can replace the whole of the dvd section with hi res replacements maybe 100 or so woulld need to be made

No, I meant duplicates of ones that were already there. However this isn't my field anymore, so I'll let Red or RABP carry on if they choose to.

No, I meant duplicates of ones that were already there. However this isn't my field anymore, so I'll let Red or RABP carry on if they choose to.

Your correct it's not important but to replace a low res with a high res I think is correct some people dont, and its not like I need the covers

as i stated in the other post in cover requests your covers were removed as they were already posted, and i checked and couldnt see no significant difference in quality, as such first posted stays, you seem to think its something personal i can asure you its the same rule for me too i have had covers removed when i inadvertantly upload covers already posted, its not a problem really, sometimes the search doesnt show them, no point getting all upset over it.

If it makes u feel better i have removed the bosses in the past, and he didnt sack me (oops)..;)

If it makes u feel better i have removed the bosses in the past, and he didnt sack me (oops)..;)
lol he never knew but he does now ;)

seriously I can't understand all the winging over a few covers :Laugh:

Thats 1, Admin , 4 mods and 4 senor members all jumping onto a thread that was just a simple question

Thanky you all but it was answered in post #4 by Devilfish

how the hell did I JUMP as u put it ? quite a few of ur posts is sarcastic in some way,I think u need to chill out a little and dont take everything so literally

Back