Posting pictures

mrwong

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi is there a easy way to post pictures i cant appear to find a way to post them.

Hi is there a easy way to post pictures i cant appear to find a way to post them.
I struggled for a couple of minutes the other day as well. To the left of the camera icon is insert, it's what I used. No it wasn't lol, that's what I was trying, then I noticed the "Upload a file" button right next to the "Post Reply" button

I struggled for a couple of minutes the other day as well. To the left of the camera icon is insert, it's what I used. No it wasn't lol, that's what I was trying, then I noticed the "Upload a file" button right next to the "Post Reply" button
I don't appear to have that option ?, I'm a feedhunter and like to post screen grabs with my posts but cant find a way to do so ?.

Yep, it's more complicated than it used to be.

Its impossible from what I can see, it saves me time typing when posting feeds if I could post pictures, will wait and see what admin as to say, it would be nice to get the satellite side of the forum back into action is a little quite atm.

Do you not see the upload file I have highlighted @mrwong

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 46
any image you wish to put onto a thread , just right click onto a image , select copy image location

then just past it into your thread ( example ) https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/attachments/1-jpg.119605/

your image link

1-jpg.119605

(img) your link (/img) replace the ( ) to [ ]

are you can upload them to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and change to the size you like

Last edited:
I'm getting a error message, You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. also I cant have an avatar, using tiny pic is a lot of messing around for me I could be reporting 20/40 feeds in a day having to upload to there is a very slow process.

Thank you to0 whoever fixed my picture problem it looks ok now:)

IMG_0045.JPG

No Problem at all

Nice Snap!

Mick

No Problem at all

Nice Snap!

Mick
Thanks Mick, it makes live easier for me posting feeds, snap was only a test, I do like the Alpine though its a Leptinella potentillina 'Platts Black', I had just put it in the rockery and the only picture I had to hand, many thanks.

Back