Possible to change the Dbox plug?

camelgrinder said:
Thanx for the replies on the plug, i have a new question...
The Dbox remote came with german batteries, but they no longer work. Can i use english batteries or do i need to order them from Germany?

yes but make sure they have + on both ends or you may have problems or you can send to japan im told there batteries last for years m8

camelgrinder said:
Thanx for the replies on the plug, i have a new question...
The Dbox remote came with german batteries, but they no longer work. Can i use english batteries or do i need to order them from Germany?

hehe
AAA batteries are all the same world wide .. 1.5v
(same for any batterie ...)

EU and quite few other places use 220Volt 60Hz.. meaning you can change the plug with out worries.
USA 110Volt 50Hz! do not work with out transformer in EU.

btw morrinsons (supermarket) sells plugs for 60odd pence quite cheap i found.

Are you jokin mate?? Just chop the wire, fit a british plug nd replace your batterie4s with a couple o duracells. Job done. :)

cooltool said:
hehe
AAA batteries are all the same world wide .. 1.5v
(same for any batterie ...)
EU and quite few other places use 220Volt 60Hz.. meaning you can change the plug with out worries.
USA 110Volt 50Hz! do not work with out transformer in EU.
btw morrinsons (supermarket) sells plugs for 60odd pence quite cheap i found.

1.2v rechargeables

have fun.

yea i was thinking that > when i plug the plug into the adaptop it work what ever way i put it in so i dont think it will matter which wire goes where(Live/Neutral) but im not going to try it remember when i was younger connected a plug the wrong way OMG Shite my self :p

remember to point the remote to the box when using it too

......LOL

motsey said:
yea i was thinking that > when i plug the plug into the adaptop it work what ever way i put it in so i dont think it will matter which wire goes where(Live/Neutral) but im not going to try it remember when i was younger connected a plug the wrong way OMG Shite my self :p
AC current .. so no worries where what wire goes, well except for earth wire ;)
Its just to keep the standard of colour coding correct that you put the wire colours in the right place.
DC current .. has to be in the correct order or ur "fan" runs backwrads or ur hardware goes bang!

Back