Police held down an innocent man on train and put a gun to his head

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Guns pointing at his head, a train passenger is forced to lie face-down on the platform in a dramatic police swoop.

Officers then dragged him to his feet and frogmarched him away to be searched and interrogated.

Minutes later, however, he was released without charge after it became clear that they had seized entirely the wrong man.

article-1032794-01DF9E3F00000578-949_468x412_popup.jpg

Full Story

Black guy with a rucksack..........must be a terrorist.

Poor fooker, I'd have shit my pants!

Like Karym says, where is the REAL suspect?

I think it's the old lady standing by the lamp post

You could be right there Tony, very suspicious looking, she has a bag with her, goodness knows whats it that bag, may even be shopping in it.

Poor guy indeed, sometimes mistakes are made. I would have hated it to be me, I also would have sh1t myself.

Funny how so much of "Englands" war on terror gets viewed on tv, and stop the press media specials yet there were hundereds of peeps getting blown to shit in Northern Ireland and they did not even bat an eyelid.... funny set of standards if you ask me.........:blushing:

hope he was carrying clean underpants in his rucksack. If i had seen armed police detaining a suspect wearing a rucksack like that the last place i'd have been would be standing watching. I'd have been walking gingerly to the nearest exit.

thebigman

Funny how so much of "Englands" war on terror gets viewed on tv, and stop the press media specials yet there were hundereds of peeps getting blown to shit in Northern Ireland and they did not even bat an eyelid.... funny set of standards if you ask me.........:blushing:

We're now in a media controlled world. More war is raged through the media than it is on the streets. Things havent gotten worse, we just hear about it more now. Wonder how Northern Ireland would have been in the Internet generation.

We're now in a media controlled world. More war is raged through the media than it is on the streets. Things havent gotten worse, we just hear about it more now. Wonder how Northern Ireland would have been in the Internet generation.

I would hazard a guess that it would get the same level of coverage as all the other terrorist hotspots in the world. In fact, the events may have been reported a little more accurately.

It's nice to see you have found a friend Karym6 lol

Is it serious or just a casual thing ? "hug"

why is this even news,i had this happen to me on my 18th birthday

i used to carry a replica gun when i was young and stupid(and before the massive ban/cull/whatever on owning anything even remotley gun shaped)

someone saw me with it,next thing i new i had 3 meat wagons and 2 big estate cop cars round me and some fat sweaty copper asking me if i had a weapon on me-while holding a pistol to me -not at my head just me in general,and many of his workmates holding machine gun looking things

he took it from down my jeans,asked me why i had it,told me i was being stupid carrying it and that i didnt want to antagonise the aru,did a quick check to see if it had been used in any crime
confiscated it and went on his way

2 weeks later i got it back-and was told to join a shooting range

is this only news cos he got the ali-g syndrome

its what the aru do,have the police got so bad that it makes news when they do there job right

why is this even news,i had this happen to me on my 18th birthday

i used to carry a replica gun when i was young and stupid(and before the massive ban/cull/whatever on owning anything even remotley gun shaped)

someone saw me with it,next thing i new i had 3 meat wagons and 2 big estate cop cars round me and some fat sweaty copper asking me if i had a weapon on me-while holding a pistol to me -not at my head just me in general,and many of his workmates holding machine gun looking things

he took it from down my jeans,asked me why i had it,told me i was being stupid carrying it and that i didnt want to antagonise the aru,did a quick check to see if it had been used in any crime
confiscated it and went on his way

2 weeks later i got it back-and was told to join a shooting range

is this only news cos he got the ali-g syndrome

its what the aru do,have the police got so bad that it makes news when they do there job right

you had a gun on you, that guy had nothing on him, he was totally innocent...

Last edited:
what????? the guy pointed a gun at an innocent person. How would you feel!

very glad the police, however faulty their information is, are doing their job! if we have to have sub normal morons, claiming to be "gods worriers" running around our country trying to kill its citizens, don't you think its fair that the response is tough, and based on safety first? i would , personally, rather have to clean my underpants, than take up a new occupation as daisy manure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back