Police dog shoes for Muslim homes ITN need shooting

this is going too PC far, if you are in a country you abide by it's rules, not make new ones up every freakin week.

like i say half of this sh*t is made up in islam ..

Guys :err: at what point through this entire thread/story has anyone islamic said that this was anything other than a joke.

Don't try and turn this into another hatred thread.

I just keep getting a picture in my head of the police about to do a house search and doing a checklist before they go in......."door buster ?....CHECK......evidence bags?.....CHECK.....search warrant ?....CHECK.....doggie booties ?.......WTF !!! lol

The mind boggles, I wonder if it is not actually a dog but a bitch searchin a "muslim" house or house of worship will it be required to cover its face ? lol

Hehe... how long before they add hard hat and safety goggles to the list? :)

A lady came in a couple of week ago and had this rediculously ugly dog... She sat down and had it licking her face lips and all, I couldnt stop staring as she was talking to me she had bits of foam and stuff all around her face, it was vile. I love my snakes to bits but I wouldnt let it lick my face like that, its gross

I think this topic is majorly exagerated.
I know both muslim and non muslims that wouldn't allow gas readers or electric meter readers into their house unless they take of their shoes, let alone dogs.

Actually a neighbour, who lives a few doors away who is not muslim (She's Christian) makes any one who enters her home either to take off their shoes or tie plastic bags around them.

From what I see some do it for religious reasons (which comes under cleanliness) and some for just cleanliness without the religion part attached.

No Big Deal!

but these people are the law if they have legal presidence then what is the problem? unless they have diplomatic immunity. then tough!!!

Back