Police 'closing' Madeleine case

The minute they walked out to go boozing and left the kids alone, they were responsible end of.
I think I heard on the news that a women who left her nipper to go out was given 18months jail
What did the piss head Mccans get a stack of money in the bank and a load of free trips around the world

Totally agree...

How come the parents aint getting sh*t for leaving the child alone in the hotel?? IMO they have noone to blame but themselves...

I wont be surprised if evidence is found that shows or indicates Mccans being involved....

regardless of wether maddy is dead or not .the mccanns should be punished for fucking off out on the piss and leaving there kids home alone.

they have no concience so i very much doubt the "guilt and regret" will haunt them for long

christ i wouldnt dream of leaving the house while my kids upstairs sleeping,i dont even like going in the garden

i personally belive the mother drugged the child to keep her quiet while she went out,and overdosed her,then freaked and destroyed the body

the mother always seemed to have crocodile tears,while the father seem genuinley destraught on occasion

to me it appears the macanns have got away with manslaughter at least here

regardless of wether maddy is dead or not .the mccanns should be punished for fucking off out on the piss and leaving there kids home alone.

they have no concience so i very much doubt the "guilt and regret" will haunt them for long

christ i wouldnt dream of leaving the house while my kids upstairs sleeping,i dont even like going in the garden

i personally belive the mother drugged the child to keep her quiet while she went out,and overdosed her,then freaked and destroyed the body

the mother always seemed to have crocodile tears,while the father seem genuinley destraught on occasion

to me it appears the macanns have got away with manslaughter at least here

lmao...

I think the dumb asses must have killed the poor kid, paid someone professional to clean up the mess and then reported the kid missing...... prompting us to be sent on a wild goose chase....

Are unsubstantiated accusations that appear on the internet classified as slander or libel? :confused:

Are unsubstantiated accusations that appear on the internet classified as slander or libel? :confused:

Well lets see if they sue anyone on DW i doubt it, they are fcuking child killers and should be in jail

want my opinion
get all nonce's and child killers and shoot the dirty fooking scumbags every minute till they die very painfully and screaming

want my opinion
get all nonce's and child killers and shoot the dirty fooking scumbags every minute till they die very painfully and screaming

that would just be an easy way out for them they need torturing

as for the mcanns they should have been charged for neglect atleast by now just because they are doctors they have had special treatment since the poor girl went missing,

1000s of kids are missing and are going missing so why has this case been so high profile?

At the end of the day, the Portugese police couldnt prove anything. So they have their punishment, they have the lifetime of guilt and regret.

Yeah you're right. A lifetime of regret sure equals things up. That little girl could be at the mercy of a paedophile circuit suffering beyond anything we could possibly imagine but her parents feel bad about it so that evens itself out.

Since the McCanns feel guilty as well (according to you) I'm pretty certain that their daughter must forgive them if she is alive.

I personally think the whole thing is a bit fishy ! they have never seemed over fussed that their daughter had been obducted (in my opinion) they are either hiding something or are very hard non emotional people ?

Oh and dont forget the large donation pot what happens to that when the case is closed ?

This is just my opinion based on my own viewpoint on what i have seen over the months.

I personally think the whole thing is a bit fishy ! they have never seemed over fussed that their daughter had been obducted (in my opinion) they are either hiding something or are very hard non emotional people ?

Oh and dont forget the large donation pot what happens to that when the case is closed ?

This is just my opinion based on my own viewpoint on what i have seen over the months.

Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but it's usually the relatives/husbands/boyfriends who break down on tv that turn out to be the murderers. To try and judge someone's emotional state by outward appearances is just ludicrous.

I can't believe that they got away with leaving the kids un-attended whilst going out to a bar with friends. They deserve at minimum to have the others taken into care for that.

Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but it's usually the relatives/husbands/boyfriends who break down on tv that turn out to be the murderers. To try and judge someone's emotional state by outward appearances is just ludicrous.

Maybe but i still think they done it.

tell you what munkey, seeing as you know all the facts about this case and have obviously tried and convicted them your mind then the next time you see them you can have them arrested or exact whatever punishment you see fit on them.

How does that sound?

You will note that no one here has said that Madeline's dissappearance isnt a terrible tragedy, everyone is worried about what happened to the poor little thing. So dont use that as an excuse when it comes to your opinion about the parents.

Like a hell of a lot of people, I have no idea what actually happened. If you do, maybe you should contact the police in Portugal - I am sure they need a witness.

A diarrhoea of BS. Nothing new from you.

it is a sin if she is still alive ,i hope she is and they find her and one day we will know the truth. some one knows and has to live with it eh.

Hardly constructive. Quite petty in fact. :grayno:

WTF nara? Shall I dig up your nonsensical discussions with herbie?

LOL For someone who is obsessed about herbie and spends most of their time chasing after him sporting his avatar, t-shirt and underpants I find that amusing that you would make such a comment.

Isn't your very existence on this forum petty? I mean you hang out here waiting to attack anyone who dares rubbish your 'do good politics' without much success.

WTF nara? Shall I dig up your nonsensical discussions with herbie?

LOL For someone who is obsessed about herbie and spends most of their time chasing after him sporting his avatar, t-shirt and underpants I find that amusing that you would make such a comment.

Isn't your very existence on this forum petty? I mean you hang out here waiting to attack anyone who dares rubbish your 'do good politics' without much success.

Did I touch a nerve? :Biggrin2:

Back