Plz help DI4001N

scoobyatgb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there

Can some one help me i have a DI4001N on a N** network how do i get a the box key no and ird no from this box i am very new to this some one told me that what a need to get this box up and runing i do have the card that came with this box if that is any help also some told me that i have to cut the talk back on it can some send me pic on how to do this

and what card to use to get it to work also can you get it to work on a t******* or is it just a n** box??

plz can some one help

TKs

scoobyatgb said:
Hi there

Can some one help me i have a DI4001N on a N** network how do i get a the box key no and ird no from this box i am very new to this some one told me that what a need to get this box up and runing i do have the card that came with this box if that is any help also some told me that i have to cut the talk back on it can some send me pic on how to do this

and what card to use to get it to work also can you get it to work on a t******* or is it just a n** box??

plz can some one help

TKs

Hi There,

I'm going to do a JIMMYQ on ya? Sorry

Well you have been a member since June and you haven't Even been and said Helo Here

Also Have you Tried This As It's all been covered B4 and you really do need to learn the basics yourself?

But I will give you a starter Here

O K Have the box connected to the Tv (Do not connect feed to Ntl) Box powered off, Then press and hold the Ch + & ch - keep these pressed in and power up the box keep pressed untill you see diag on the box, should have a menu on the tv (I think it's page two you need Nagra serial code) then PM that to me.

4001 is only for Nthell areas.

Last edited:
Back