Plz Help Black Screen

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI i have got a DI4001N and a rom11 revbo4 i unlocked the card to get the box key and i got the ird number from the engineers menu and converted it. in the engineers menu the card status is ok but the ippv status is undefined i have got 1 to 5 channals and the rest are black screens do you think i have got the wrong box key any help plz thanx :mad:

Dont thinck any one nows what you are onabout m8 but as you have the ird and bk, i would say get a fun card and program that with the au hex.

:Cheers: :xmas:

sorry what i am geting is a black screen on every channel apart from channel 1 to 5 there ok.
in the engineers menu the card status is ok but under the card status where it sez ippv status thats undefined. i am useing a rom11 with it but you are telling me to get a fun card what difference would it make with a fun card. the card status is ok but could it still be the wrong bk. would a fun card sort out the black channels. thanx for your help

Last edited:
what card are you trying to do mate the original ntl card or a fun card ?

jonesy said:
what card are you trying to do mate the original ntl card or a fun card ?

hi m8 the original ntl card rom11 revbo4

a

whats your bk start with 6d by any chance? if yes then its a fake bk uploaded by the cable co then u need to jtag it or get the atmels read

jimmyp said:
whats your bk start with 6d by any chance? if yes then its a fake bk uploaded by the cable co then u need to jtag it or get the atmels read

yes it dos start with 6d. but its a DI4001N MODEL i have got a jtag but dont think you can jtag that model can you but thanx now i know whats wrong its the bk so it looks like ill have to get a Led simms thanx peeps

Last edited:
You need a LED simm to read the boxkey mate have a look in the tuts.

cant find LED simms tuts..can anyone point me in the right direction plz?

thanx for the tut..but i am looking for the tut on led simms that require no soldering "just plug and play"..cant find it in search and downloads link does not work on my laptop for some reason.

Here you go shooter

h**p://www.tailor-madecircuits.com/led_simm_plug_and_play.htm

Plug & Play Simm

shotter said:
thanx for the tut..but i am looking for the tut on led simms that require no soldering "just plug and play"..cant find it in search and downloads link does not work on my laptop for some reason.

Hi All,

Have you Got your Simm? If so plug it In and see what you get M8.

If your looking from the back of the box read right to left, But if you look over from the front (Neck Ache) then left to right Position 1 on switch is First part of BK and so on.

When you read the result from the Simm break it down to groups of 4 I find it easier?

1101 1010 1101 0001 1111 1110 1100 1010 = DAD1FECA

Hope it helps (Simm is a tight fit) a bit to tight but a good No (Great bit of kit). LoL

Also have a read @ this thread http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60241

Last edited:
can someone list the model boxes that this new led simms will work on?..i gather that it wont be able to retrieve IRD and BK on all boxes.

shotter said:
can someone list the model boxes that this new led simms will work on?..i gather that it wont be able to retrieve IRD and BK on all boxes.

Hi,

Well I'd say the 1000 & 4001 as there the boxes with a Simm in?

Back