Plug and Play LED SIM?

R Smith

Inactive User
Reaction score
just tried P n P LED SIM, bought from TMC. It gives wrong IRD and BK. Tried in known BK box it gives wrong BK and IRD.
Box is 4001. here is how i used it.
took sim out, connecetd P n P LED sim in with notch on the right way. Plugged box to main and read 0's an 1's. wrong bk an IRD.
Is SIM not working?

R Smith said:
just tried P n P LED SIM, bought from TMC. It gives wrong IRD and BK. Tried in known BK box it gives wrong BK and IRD.
Box is 4001. here is how i used it.
took sim out, connecetd P n P LED sim in with notch on the right way. Plugged box to main and read 0's an 1's. wrong bk an IRD.
Is SIM not working?

tested one of these yesterday.
1. the simm does not give IRD at all the centre position is redundant.
2. plug in the simm module. power up box. lean over the front and look at the simm lights. then read from right to left. position 1 = BK1 position 2 = BK2

if you turbn the box so it is facing away from you, you will have to read right to left.

you should of seen this if you tested a 4001 with known BK??

i am going to test it again, using known BK box its 4001 reading from right to left.

i don't think you are following me matey.

if you read left to right the first 4 bits are say - 1101 as they are seen, but this is not correct. the actual is 1011.

so put the box facing you look over the top of it and read each set of four bit left to right. and read the whole display left to right.

I read from right to left while putting box infront of me i.e I looked at box from the back(power side) and read from right to left. Its same as u said. Got right BK. Cheers

Back