Re: Gemini 4.70 Oscam & CCcam 2.13 UK Ready Backup

You don't have enough posts yet I suppose. Fill the blanks between h and p

h p://www.mediafire.com/?z20yfz2bqcla3kt

Here is a new version
Open pli of 14/8/11
OSCAM 1.10rc-svn build #5921 & CCcam 2.13 Preinstalled with 0963 Configs
Radio Times EPG Is Ready Mapped !

Ready to Run, Just Insert Your Card !

No need to enter boxkey as oscam will detect your card automatically.

Card speed automatically clocked to 5mhz

Image Contains UK bouquets & will store 2 days worth of epg data, the following bouquets are already mapped for you.

Sports,movies,entertainment,lifestyle, documentary, music, kids

NOTE: 30 seconds after boot both cams are restarted with oscam starting first, this is to eliminate any problems with oscam not finding card reader.

Installation

Install Via Flashwizard pro (attached )
1. Download Image & exract to desktop.
2. Download & start Flashwizard pro
3. Fill in DM configuration Then simply drag image file Into programme as shown below
4. Enjoy, image will be flashed in under 2 minuetes

flashwizard.png

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

flashwizard

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Does this have to be done with flashwiz or can i use dream up

ok so the other one is flashwiz only i take it. How do you use flashwiz does that connect with or without a null cable.

Last edited:
Gemini 4.70 Oscam & CCcam 2.13 UK Ready Backup
Is there an easy way to update the Oscam build on this image to a newer one,perhaps Oscam 1.2 ?

Just swap out the var/bin file & keep the same name :)

I tried that allright but it didnt seem to work properly.
Oscam was reading the card but it wasnt feeding it to CCCam .
I will have another go.

Is there any point in using a newer version ,the file is a good bit larger and may be more cpu demanding ?

Posted in error.
Apolgies

Last edited:

Image links are now dead can someone upload please?

Post 1 and 41 are still live. You will have to add the tt in the address bar on 41.

currently have my dm500s server installed with pli running on cccam 2.1.4

if i install this image on my box will my clients still be able to connect to my server or will certain settings have to be altered?

im at the moment trying this on my server, well the latest version anyway oscam 6574 with cccam 2.1.3, all flashed well, copied over my servers cccam.cfg, it connects fine and my clients connect, but it wont read my card at all, is there anything i need to change to get it to do this, gunna have to pack it away soon for the night and get my main server back up and running for the morning ;O)

ps. i get a share on my server from a friend and its connecting fine to his share, but it wont read my card at all so all my clients are getting the ecm's from my friend!

any ideas how to get oscam reading my card as im a total noob to oscam!

Did you delete the n line that was there in the cccam that was in the image ?

I think this is what links cccam to oscam.

im at the moment trying this on my server, well the latest version anyway oscam 6574 with cccam 2.1.3, all flashed well, copied over my servers cccam.cfg, it connects fine and my clients connect, but it wont read my card at all, is there anything i need to change to get it to do this, gunna have to pack it away soon for the night and get my main server back up and running for the morning ;O)

ps. i get a share on my server from a friend and its connecting fine to his share, but it wont read my card at all so all my clients are getting the ecm's from my friend!

any ideas how to get oscam reading my card as im a total noob to oscam!

Can you confirm if your flashing the image to a dm500s or dm500c, as if its the latter you will have issues with newer versions of oscam as it looks for the time and if it doesnt find it,CCCam will take over. Let me know as i now have a working solution for the 500c finally :)

It is a 500c he's using

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/279158/#post2045810 post#10
download and then use dreamup to flash this image.

The dm500c will not have a feed therefore will not have the correct time, this image has been patched so that it gets the time from a ntp server.

Next you will have to manually install oscam,
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/260800/ post#12 read this to install oscam.
You will also have to install cccam2.1.3 which you can install from the pli menu.
Set the reader as oscam and then set cccam as the server.

That should be it once you set up the 3 oscam configs and put the n line in your cccam config.

regards

Yosser

Last edited by a moderator:
I have edited the image in post 1 so that it is "ready to go".
It will get date without sat feed.
Oscam 6574 will start before CCcam 2.13
Read the readme before flashing and check configs are OK for you.
This image will allow you to watch channels which you legally subscribe to on your DM500

Link to modified image is
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Could one of the mods edit post 41 so that it says link is no longer valid?

Did you delete the n line that was there in the cccam that was in the image ?

I think this is what links cccam to oscam.
i did delete the cccam.cfg file yes and i just ftp'd my own cfg file over, so there was no n line linking the 2 together, so that could well of been the problem i guess, will have another go late on tonight see if i can get this image going! its like anything else new, oscam has just got my head pickled, once i get my head round it im sure it'll be fine, its just intial setup and getting things right i need to worry about, fortunately iv got a couple spare 500c's to test with while my main server doesnt get touched!

i did delete the cccam.cfg file yes and i just ftp'd my own cfg file over, so there was no n line linking the 2 together, so that could well of been the problem i guess, will have another go late on tonight see if i can get this image going! its like anything else new, oscam has just got my head pickled, once i get my head round it im sure it'll be fine, its just intial setup and getting things right i need to worry about, fortunately iv got a couple spare 500c's to test with while my main server doesnt get touched!

try this one mate: DM500 PLI with Oscam 6574 and CCcam 2.13 (11 May - Downloads - Digital World Forums

its ready to go thanks to Abu Baniaz, also good for 500c too as it gets time from internet

just need to ADD your f lines to the cccam.cfg

Back