Pli with oscam & cccam installed E1 DM500

Re: Gemini 4.70 Oscam & CCcam 2.13 UK Ready Backup

but if u using a dm500 as a standalone server without sat feed will this update time via internet before starting cams???

if not then its just fancy version of what i posted above lol

Oscam will start first on this image with or without a sat feed, what you posted above was another of my earlier backups i made this one because of this problem on the pli backup.

Im getting a dm500c soon that I intend to use solely as a server, is there a stripped down version of an image available ie no add ons such as epg etc, not even need for a channel list, just oscam&cccam installed?
Regards.
Installer.

Im getting a dm500c soon that I intend to use solely as a server, is there a stripped down version of an image available ie no add ons such as epg etc, not even need for a channel list, just oscam&cccam installed?
Regards.
Installer.
All addons cam be removed via software manager mate.

is there one of these for a dm600 anywhere or is it just a matter of copying only the config files over to the dm 600. My dm600 has no sat feed as the tuner is broke.

Here is another UK Ready backup for dm500 Users, one or two reported problems with Oscam not starting first on the last backup so this is for you.

Loaded with SGTFlipFlop bouquets of 14/9/11

CCcam info installed

No need to enter your boxkey, Oscam will read it from your card

Oscam Web info is installed, to view & check your entitlements
In your web browser type

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

E.G 192.168.0.9

Username & password = admin

Click Readers

Then view entitlements

**********************This image is configured to update your entitlements automatically ************************

Install by Dreamup or Flashwizard pro, both formats attached below.
Use whichever you prefer.

Enjoy

Dreamup Version

Flash Wizard Version

The username/password is not working for me.

Is it both admin??

Regards.
Installer.

I had this setup a while back.. all i did was install Open PLI image, installed oscam and job done .. a very clean and lean image . no need to install cccam as no need for a softcam on the dm500c just the card server.

I want to try this on a 500c

Do I have to edit the oscam config with anything? Or can I Just use an existing config file?

I mean an existing cccam config file.

Apologies guys for what may be a straightforward question. been a while since updated an image.

Firstly, thanks for the image. Purely for internal share purposes do you add the Fline to the cccam.cfg or oscam server file? The image boots up very quick and reads the card quickly but for some reason scrambled channels not clearing on 2 internal share boxes. The clines entered in both of these boxes is defo correct.

Grateful for any help.

Thank you.

Apologies guys for what may be a straightforward question. been a while since updated an image.

Firstly, thanks for the image. Purely for internal share purposes do you add the Fline to the cccam.cfg or oscam server file? The image boots up very quick and reads the card quickly but for some reason scrambled channels not clearing on 2 internal share boxes. The clines entered in both of these boxes is defo correct.

Grateful for any help.

Thank you.

yes the fline goes in cccam.cfg in your server box and the cline goes in the othere 2 box
dm ip 192.168.1.104
server line 37777
username oscamtest
pasword oscampass

box 1
C: 192.168.1.104 37777 oscamtest oscampass
F: oscamtest oscampass

box 2
C: 192.168.1.104 37777 oscamtest1 oscampass1
F: oscamtest1 oscampass1

Dont forget the port number as you will need it,
it doesnt need to be forwarded or anything but still needs to be there and matching what you have in your cfg :)

Would it be possible for this image to be uploaded again please as the links are dead

many thanks

Tim

Would it be possible for this image to be uploaded again please as the links are dead

many thanks

Tim

the link on page one is still working ive just tryed it

Page 1 is on mediafire so Ok,

The 28sept one was on megaupload so thats why it isn't working.

Was the 28th sept image same as the one on page 1?

Was the 28th sept image same as the one on page 1?

no page 1 is pli
page 28 is Gemini 4.70 Oscam & CCcam 2.13 UK Ready Backup

Its the 28th Gemini 4.70 Oscam & CCcam 2.13 UK Ready Backup that I was after if possible please

Regards
Tim

@Timyr, I sent you a PM with a link.

Back