Please read

At least people have got the option. If you don't take the chance to shout down the phone directly into the horses mouth then you've only got yourself to blame :) Wish I could've got hold of a few companies bosses on the phone over the years, lol

i dont see any reason to not share your views on the box weather they be good or bad!

I agree m8 but lets leave the animosity behind us,

all boxes have good and bad points,and by all means lets continue to share our experiences but without the grief and anger and falling out amongst ourselves which seemed to happen whenever the TM800 was mentioned ;)

I agree m8 but lets leave the animosity behind us,

all boxes have good and bad points,and by all means lets continue to share our experiences but without the grief and anger and falling out amongst ourselves which seemed to happen whenever the TM800 was mentioned ;)
im not trying to cause trouble or animosity towards anyone mate im not like that, afterall i dont even own a tm box, lol, nor have i argued with anyone over it.. i see all the bad threads about said box and yes i get sick of them too, but as far as the forum is concerned i feel its shooting itself in the foot by trying to dumb down any hard feelings towards the manufacturer, people need to vent there feelings somewhere and where else better to do it then here, thats obviously my opinion, and if the people within the threads cause trouble and argue with eachother then deal with them accordingly using the structure you have in place to do so... it has all been blown out of proportion and ill say no more on the matter as it doesnt concern me!!!! ;)

im not trying to cause trouble or animosity towards anyone mate im not like that, afterall i dont even own a tm box, lol, nor have i argued with anyone over it.. i see all the bad threads about said box and yes i get sick of them too, but as far as the forum is concerned i feel its shooting itself in the foot by trying to dumb down any hard feelings towards the manufacturer, people need to vent there feelings somewhere and where else better to do it then here, thats obviously my opinion, and if the people within the threads cause trouble and argue with eachother then deal with them accordingly using the structure you have in place to do so... it has all been blown out of proportion and ill say no more on the matter as it doesnt concern me!!!! ;)

No m8 shit I didnt mean you were causing animosity,
I meant in all the TM800 threads that used to desend into farce m8 :)

Im a little annoyed about my post being seen as causing trouble it was not meant that way in fact that is the first time i have moaned about my tm800hd. This is not a dig ellie but you yourself have moaned far more about the receiver than i have in fact in one thread you state that you would never buy another tm receiver. Admittedly i used dw as a tool to get in touch with technomate, i should have found a way to contact them direct but my frustration got the better of me.

But when i want to record a program and then remember oh no i cant because it doesn't work it gets to me. I too have seen a very mixed response from moderators on here so i re iterate what others have said that we need to know what is acceptable and what is not.

Im a little annoyed about my post being seen as causing trouble it was not meant that way in fact that is the first time i have moaned about my tm800hd. This is not a dig ellie but you yourself have moaned far more about the receiver than i have in fact in one thread you state that you would never buy another tm receiver. Admittedly i used dw as a tool to get in touch with technomate, i should have found a way to contact them direct but my frustration got the better of me.

But when i want to record a program and then remember oh no i cant because it doesn't work it gets to me. I too have seen a very mixed response from moderators on here so i re iterate what others have said that we need to know what is acceptable and what is not.

HERE HERE M8 nicely said

Back