please help

pleasebecool

Inactive User
Reaction score
just unlock my n*l card with my nexus, put it it my programmer, whats next, got my ird and bk. i know i have to write a new image to it but where do i get it and do i put the ird and bk in before or after. anywhere i can find a tut

Mosc

Ok mate now u have unlocked it u need to reed it with nagra and save the image u are going to need that later to write to it. You need to go to the download section and look for auto up date rom 10 or 11 and choose the right one for your card and area then when you have downloaded it you need to open it in nagra ad put your ird in backwards if it say 12345678 u need to enter it 78563412 then enter your box keys in the normal way then u need to writ it to your card

thanx for the reply, quick question, what do i save the image for at the beggining, do i need to open it later or what??????????

just been on download section and cannot find the image i need for my n*l mosc card, it is rom10 reva82 but i can only find reva16, where do i get the one i need

pleasebecool said:
just been on download section and cannot find the image i need for my n*l mosc card, it is rom10 reva82 but i can only find reva16, where do i get the one i need

as long as it is a rom 10 image for ntl its ok

u dont need to save the card read just the info off it
as in ird and b/k

rom 10 images here

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
[/HTML][/PHP]
pleasebecool said:

here u go matey images, not sure of their stature, im only just getting to the same point as you

thanx steve, knowing is good but it aint knowledge until you share it

Back