Please Help me

barne77

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a Samsung Box wit a fun card but since the key update i have only got channels 0-4 have changed the key but still only 1-4 any ideas

barne77 said:
I have a Samsung Box wit a fun card but since the key update i have only got channels 0-4 have changed the key but still only 1-4 any ideas

U using the latest rst for your area?double check your ird and bk numbers,what is the cars status in eng menu?

says card ok but no picture where will i get the latest rst i`m in manchester ex c&w area

i downloaded the file and edited it in NCE v2 but didnt work when put card in box same ony 1-4

forget nce that old school d/load the new clive job and thats your inteep now open rst gen enter ird wrong way round thats the clever part and enter your bk the right way round not so clever lol now save that to flash and wright it in flash file and put clives file in inteep and hay tv back on

barne77 said:
i downloaded the file and edited it in NCE v2 but didnt work when put card in box same ony 1-4

U use rst gen 1.4 to create your flash file(input bk+ird and area),then download the inteep file and write it to your inteep.
Checkout the funcard forum theres some stickys with more detail there.

barne77 said:

what did u edit the file is the internal eep

what u need to do is use the attached rstgen put ur ird and ur bk
click ntl
and save this is ur flash

Back