please help me get BK from sammy 2100c

beezo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

could you please help me get the BK from my sammy??

B4 I start, I have read the tut's over and over, done loads of searches on jtags and even had one to one help from a member of this forum but still no luck!!

The problem is, I bought a jtag from wayne (atmelace), plugged it in but whenever I connect it always says internal error 43. i was using a scart to parallel converter as I had no parallel port on my laptop but bought a PARALLEL CARDBUS incase that was the problem. But still I cannot connect!!

please help me, ive been tryin to get the bk now for 2 weeks and still no closer

I thought this was a forum where information could be gained.

Im sorry, but Ive found that whn a complicated question is written, but found Ive found that when a complicated question is asked, no-one answers!!!
Its either purley because they dont know the answer or cant be bothered!!!!!

whats the point in such a forum if people behave like this!!!!!!!

I hate to say it mate but with a post like you just posted about people not being bothered wont get you anywhere this has to be the most helpful site on the net without the the guys and gals on this site most of us would still be watching the normal 5 channels a bit more patience and your question will be answered

i joined this forum hoping that people would help me gain knowledge, in return I would be able to help others!

Ive not recieved an answer and its fustrating!! All I want is a little help and then I will be able to do other boxes (for my own use) for myself

have you searched about error 43?

dunno about the cardbus like, does it have settings for ECP EPP etc? and if so what do you have it set to?

Last edited:
ive done loads of searches mate, but I cant get the pogo to connect wiv the box.

I get absolutly nothing displayed.

Hi m8

Just read your post and I have to say people are very helpful and I know that when you want to do something and dont get an answer straight away it can be frustrating. Your second post is not helpful to you.
Anyway I had a similar problem with 2100 have you set it in bios, are you letting box go into debug also have you got the Mac_mot running in the background. I kept getting error 43 with ocd and bke. Only managed to connect with sdt and that was after a few attempts. You`l need the correct bytes as well, when you do achieve it, its a gr8 feeling. I`ve said as much as I could remember as I did my box a few months ago. Oh and the pogo does not always make good contact and with the correct points.
While you`r waiting for an answer keep reading other peoples posts on similar problems sometimes the answers are there.

Good Luck

I thought this was a forum where information could be gained.

Im sorry, but Ive found that whn a complicated question is written, but found Ive found that when a complicated question is asked, no-one answers!!!
Its either purley because they dont know the answer or cant be bothered!!!!!

whats the point in such a forum if people behave like this!!!!!!!
Where's the complicated question then mate?? Jtagging is so easy though I prefer to solder mine. Perhaps if you talked us through the method you are using step by step we would better know how to help you.

Chookey

Oh by the way Wayne and Atmelace are 2 different members.

There are lots of posts around about Jtag and error 43. I believe you need to connect pins 8 and 15 on the parallel connector.

Quit whinging and use a pc with a proper parrallel connection,the converter jobbies are far too hit and miss on a lappy.

Back