Playstation Store Credit Card Probs

blueslimshady

Member ++
Reaction score
As i mentioned the otherday i was having problems getting my CC working on platstation store. fortunatly i managed to get it working.. ive just recieived an email from sony regarding the problem and what to do if this happens, so im basically sharing the info incase anyone else has same problem.This maybe could be added to stickys

The Following info is of my email

Thank you for your recent correspondence. I am sorry to learn of the difficulties you are experiencing in adding funds to your PlayStation Network Account. To ensure that your credit card is added to the account correctly and that funds are transferred as and when requested, please check the following

All card details are entered as seen on the card-

The card was issued in the country your PSN is set to- Issue number is entered (if applicable)-

There are sufficient funds within your account-
There are no restrictions within place on your account-

Check with your bank to see if there are any issues with the account and inform them that there will transactions coming from the PlayStation Network

If you attempt to add a card or multiple cards to your account more than 4 times per day, and the card fails to link itself to your PSN account, this facility will become locked and you will need to wait a period of 24 hours for the system to refresh.

I hope that this information is helpful, but if you should have any further queries, then please call the Network Gaming Careline on 08705 99 88 77 (national rate) where a member of our team will be happy to help you further.

Our operating hours are between 8am – 10pm Monday to Friday, and 10am – 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Hopefully this will help others

Back