Playstation 3 + Ridge Racer 7 £372 delivered

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
If your looking to buy a PS3 you may want to try this, This offer is for first time customers only, and the code can only be reddemed over the phone. Just give our friends at LX Direct a call and open a first time buyers account. Use the discount code xx0970 (saying it was on a flyer received through the door)

TELE:08705 99 11 11

If your looking to buy a PS3 you may want to try this, This offer is for first time customers only, and the code can only be reddemed over the phone. Just give our friends at LX Direct a call and open a first time buyers account. Use the discount code xx0970 (saying it was on a flyer received through the door)

TELE:08705 99 11 11

has any peeps used this code????....i think i might give them a bell in the morning

ye but wot does setting an account up mean?? u tied in to summat or wot??

dam just bought one alwell could have done with saving a few quid

just phoned them.....said the department that deals with new customers opening accounts, their computer systems r down, have arranged for them to call me back.

phoned them and quoted the code...they said code dont exsist and as i have opened a first time buyers account, i have a spending limit of 250 pounds....so even if the ps3 is for 379 i wont b able to purchase it

Back