playstation 3 on BBC news 24

deedie

DW Regular
Reaction score
i just seen a story on BBc news24 about the ps3. i only caught the end of the story but one of the headlines at the bottom was saying "UK ps3 lacks chips of US model". anybody catch this story and what it was about?
i had a quick search on the net but cant find anything.

TBH i doubt i will put a PS2 game on mine. IM not paying all that money to play PS2 games.

The Majority of PS2 games DONT work....Take it from me...

Only about 20% work flawlessly....so beware anyone who is gonna sell their ps2...keep it for playing your ps2 games as the ps2 emulator on the ps3 is crap...

i wont play any old games either. aint plugged in my ps2 in about a year. so i cant see me playing any ps2 games.

nothing to worry about then.

yeah it's completely pointless playing old games on a system like the PS3. I've seen sites where people have had old Nintendo games runnin on it, whats the point.

yeah it's completely pointless playing old games on a system like the PS3. I've seen sites where people have had old Nintendo games runnin on it, whats the point.

Totally agree. I'm not paying £300 to jump down pipes with Mario and some little mushroom headed dude....i'm paying that to blow shit up and shoot feck outta Germans in high definition!

Totally agree. I'm not paying £300 to jump down pipes with Mario and some little mushroom headed dude....i'm paying that to blow shit up and shoot feck outta Germans in high definition!

i totally agree with ya if your gonna spend the money at least use it for what its made for

I think its a disgrace, We see a reduction in hardware but no reduction in price. In fact we see a price increase.

If I was getting one, I would be importing.

Back