Playing ZUMBA on USB Config Loader???

yes m8,
i didnt have any problems with it.
i doanloaded the ntsc version when it first came out.

works on config usb loader v60 on ios 222

Well your a better man than me then mate. I cant get this fecker to load at all.
Will play fine from disk but not a chance in hell from Config USB Loader.

Have updated it with pimp my Wii, updated and downgraded the config USB Loader and tried running it with various IOS etc with no fecking joy.
At first was just getting error on the loader but got past that but just getting the wonderful black screen when loading it now.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :)

IT WONT BEAT ME. :lol:

lol.
i never had a problem with it m8......

have u tried the ntsc version???

No I ain't mate cuz I'm lazy I just purchase the game off friend for £1 and copy to hard drive. Saves me messing about. :)
I'm not one to be defeated so expect a email asking u to send me a link for the NTSC version soon. ;)

Right I got this one sorted. I had the same problem. I bought Zumba for my wife and copied it to the hard drive but when trying to run it from the hard drive using configurable usb loader I just got a black screen. Done a bit of searching and it looks like it's down to what IOS's are used. To sort it I followed the MODMII tutorial which creates a custom install for yourself. Now I have Zumba running ok from a hard drive.

Hope this helps someone out.

Rob.

Right I got this one sorted. I had the same problem. I bought Zumba for my wife and copied it to the hard drive but when trying to run it from the hard drive using configurable usb loader I just got a black screen. Done a bit of searching and it looks like it's down to what IOS's are used. To sort it I followed the MODMII tutorial which creates a custom install for yourself. Now I have Zumba running ok from a hard drive.

Hope this helps someone out.

Rob.

Rob, could you give more details of how you go it to work (using MODmii). I have the same problem with Zumba Fitness 2 (USA)

Back