play.com hd dvd,s in stock

feck, that was quick delivery got it today....just got to go get a hd dvd now lol.....

Mate I'm in the same boat as you. i got the player but no hd dvds lol

Let us know how good the movies look mate

Been soooo close to hitting buy it button for ages but know how little i will use it!!

If it is THAT much better though, its always worth having for the "show off" factor!!

Cheers

well i bought an upscaler dvd player too, that arrived at the same time and wow ive got star wars going through it now and its awsome and its not real hd its upscaled so if the upscaler is owt to go by the real hd player for the xbox will be outstanding, going to buy a hd dvd today soon and i,ll report back, but as i said the upscaler dvd player for my old dvds is awsome.

bought king kong and mi3...just watched king kong.....brilliant looking....shame about the film though 3 hrs of tosh lol.....

now mi3 to watch more my sort of film....

cool m8 i take it you've got a beast of a hdtv to enjoy all this good stuff on? mmmm I want one Lol

cool m8 i take it you've got a beast of a hdtv to enjoy all this good stuff on? mmmm I want one Lol

42 inch plasma.......good spec one.....

go buy one english you know you want one....

I'm just setting up the HD DVD now. Unless your tv supports 1080p through VGA you'll only get HD scaled to suit your screen, which kind of defeats the object

I just tried King Kong on my 1366x768 Panasonic TX26LXD60 and the picture is fantastic, much better than my normal dvd player.

I think it may better to open up the Hd DVD player and put it in a HTPC so that you can get the full 1080p through a DVI-HDMI cable. Time to do some searching on google..

Back