platinum cards still workin?

dabberwatcher

Inactive User
Reaction score
heard ntl still workin as usual usin platinum cards in belfast area
anybody shed any light as i cant find much info on platinum cards in search

no just the opos cards are working and the n@l cards the tit cards and amega and fun are down

michael 2004

ps the way think things are going there will not be a fix very soon unless u can do it your self

michael1 said:
ps the way think things are going there will not be a fix very soon unless u can do it your self

What do you mean?

The fix at the moment is to use a Funcard.

can anybody usin a platinum card confim if its workin or not?
p.s. any1 any info on platinum cards?

no one uses platinum cards it is just a name it is opus or tit 1 or tit 2 or amega or fun cards . opus cards our still working in pure n@l belfast

michael1

michael1 said:
no one uses platinum cards it is just a name it is opus or tit 1 or tit 2 or amega or fun cards . opus cards our still working in pure n@l belfast
michael1

thanks for clearin that up michael1
d

What do you mean, its just a name ?

I have been told that the platinum cards are working, and still AU, I personally havn't seen it, or know of anyone that uses one. This was in the Belfast area aswell, might be some truth in it. I'll see if I can get a look at it, to see exactly what it is.

Yoinker

got quoted on platinum not long ago and in a nutshell .platinum cards can be cloned to become opus tit etc , they are a good card that basically need the o/s putting on them .a mates platinum is down in pure ntl so i guess his was turned into a tit2 . i asked about deleting and changing it to opus and someone said , put me right if i'm wrong but once cloned the card cant be changed to another o/s ie tit2 back to an opus etc . depends what it was set to mate as to wether it would work .

hi ive got a tit 1 card working in ntl cleveland eare. if that helps any one

cric2k said:
get a MOSC fellas!

Thats a big help !!

Thanks for the info Teg, thats made things a lot clearer m8. I have a couple of tit cards here, but just wanted to know about the Platinum cards.

Back